(See All?) Announcements
1,125 Users Online
Bing, Google

The River King — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
The pride in Indru's voice was unmistakable and brought another smile to Cali's face. She may never have gotten the chance to know her own pups, but she would be the best caretaker possible for Swift Rivers' future. Even before she'd looked forward to her own young, she'd adored looking after her parents subsequent litter. She'd formed a powerful bond with her baby sister Jade, as she'd been the tiniest, sweetest little thing. A crooked smile crossed her face at the thought of Jessie. She'd only been a yearling when Cali had left with her mate, Grayson. She hoped that she was happy now, wherever she was.

She looked to her leader with bright eyes and gave a soft laugh. <b>"I've dealt with scamps before and lived to tell the tale!"</b> she assured him with confidence. Where she had to work diligently to build her strength and confidence in fighting, it came easy and natural when nurturing was called for. <b>"I will do my best to keep them from <i>too</i> much mischief!"</b> They would need room to explore as they got older, but she wouldn't let any harm come to the lifeblood of the pack. The lifeblood of her family.

She was definitely feeling more and more like she belonged and she was ever so grateful to Indru for giving her a chance to have a home again. She had never been meant to be a loner...few ever were. Wolves were social creatures by nature and needed to interact with others of their kind. Both peace and pride were settling firmly upon her shoulders and her heart once again burned with purpose. She had come so far and changed so much, but she was coming out on top, despite it all. She got a faraway look in her emerald eyes for a moment and then whispered...<b>"Never underestimate a heart of fire..."</b> A confidence in herself that had never been there before, burned strongly in her proud heart now.
Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
We could start to end/fade this to black perhaps? Another thread at some point? :D

Over time Indru's trust with Cali had grown tremendously, and while just her loyalty over time would have made that happened her steadfast desire to improve and strengthen herself, for Swift River's benefit as well as her own, had only accelerated that. Swift River had lucked out this time with this she wolf, as they had Cori, and when his eyes fell on her now, amused with her exuberance and stories, they did so with warmth and affection.

I'm sure they'll love you, he answered with a flash of teeth in his smile, his fiery eyes blazing as he waited impatiently for the birth of his newest litter. It was only Indru's second time as a father yet there was no trepidation for him, only pleasure at the times to come and the strengthening of the pack. But, I'm afraid, he began, shaking his head lightly, duties must take me from your company, Cali. For there were patrols to finish and borders to rescent and strengthen with his smell, for the safety of all the wolves and Indru stretched forward to try and lick the top of her muzzle affectionately before departing for the borders once more.

Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Calitable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">She snapped out of her slight daze with Indru's words and she gave him yet another smile and an understanding nod. A leader's duties were never done, but she had surely enjoyed this small interlude which had given them the chance to get to know one another just a tiny bit better. Cali was happy and Indru seemed pleased. What more could she want?

"Of course! I understand." She happily accepted his parting lick and watched him melt into the woods to do whatever it was that kept a leader forever busy. She was glad not to have that particular responsibility on her shoulders, but she was more than happy to do her part. With a smile on her face and feeling much refreshed after the brief encounter, Cali headed of to freshen the borders once more.

Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...