840 Users Online
Google, Bing

To Catch a Dream
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné

x x x

Humans. For awhile, Alexander was certain he didn't mind them. They had their own strange ways of thinking, but as time went on, he found that his point of view was drifting further away from theirs. They tore apart families. That was all there was to it. Even if Alexander was probably at the age where he should have left a long time ago, he was with his family. He stayed because he loved them. He didn't have a reason to leave. Even if being carried away was probably the best thing that had ever happened to him. If only he'd known the consequences that had followed his departure, he would have wished he'd found his way back.

"I'm sorry," Alexander frowned, letting out a little breath. "At least they're safe, I'd imagine." 'Sanctuary' sounded safe to him. His tail tip twitched. His home hadn't been a sanctuary. Just a park. With the incredibly bright lights nearby, he wondered how safe it really was, so close to humans. "I've never had a brother. No siblings at all, actually...I bet I would have liked them, too." He couldn't help but laugh a little. Looking back out to the storm, he snuggled next to her, and rested his head on his paws. "Perhaps we should try to dedicate to sleep again..." His jaws gaped in a yawn, swirled in with another chuckle.

Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

♥ ♥ ♥

"Yes, they are...and happy, too." Despite the strange situation, Amé's childhood had really been very pleasant. Alexander moved on to mention that he did not have siblings, which shocked the white queen. "That must have been lonely," she said, holding a partial frown. Her eyes trailed his out to the storm when he suggested they both try falling asleep. With a light nod she, too, laid her head down onto her paws. "Already ahead of you," she mumbled between a yawns, and finally, let her eyes come to a close. She would have a much more pleasant dream this time around.