(See All?) Announcements
959 Users Online
Bing

Matters of the Heart — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 84 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi
Luca's eyes narrowed with a hint of suspicion, and his brows knitted up. The man was starting to seem more and more odd. He could feel his body tense. He tried to wipe the expression off his face and smooth out his coiled muscles. Weird didn't always mean dangerous, although he hoped he hadn't given Enera's information to a wack job. The man couldn't even give him his name? He cocked his head a little, ears pressed forward mildly intrigued.

"Punishment? Are you...in need of help?" He looked around the clearing for lurking shadows, now concerned for this fellow. Was he under some strict wack-a-doos authority? What kind of punishment kept a wolf from being allowed to talk? Absurd! Luca kept peering between the trees for some sort of villain. He was drawn back to the man by the shrug and nodded, taking this as a cue to try. He turned to trot towards the scent, frequently looking back at his company and around them. Making sure they weren't being followed, though he didn't smell anyone.
Played by Molo who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jadon Allyn
Jadon thought he could see a hint of confusion knit the man’s brow, which was understandable. It was also why it was often easier just to let everyone think he wasn’t capable of speech, even in the rare instances when speaking could be permitted. Furrowing his brow, the wanderer closed his eyes again in thought.

”Jay,” he’d speak again, softly, after the pause, ”is my name.” He hoped it’d put the other at ease. Jadon did not miss the way his company had begun to look about, as if expecting something bad to happen at any moment.

When Luca asked if he could help, Jadon would once more give his head a subtle shake. ”You cannot. It is.. complicated. But I must complete my quest without aid to attain forgiveness for my sins.” He really hoped the man didn’t question it beyond that. What he had said already was probably pushing it. The gods wouldn’t be pleased with him if he revealed more than that.
Played by WildFlower who has 84 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi
Would you like to fade here with them simply tracking?

The silvery wolf continued tracking the deer, ears pointed back to listen to the man. His lips parted into a smile, at last, "That's nice...like the bird." So perhaps he wasn't under a wack-a-doos authority? The man was wrapped up in mysteries. Luca didn't have time to peel back the layers. If they meet again someday, the Denahi might just attempt to learn more about the other fellow. He was nosy enough to pry.

"Sins hmm?" A deep hearty chuckle left the wolf, "I wouldn't dare ask what the punishment would be for mine." He jested, immediately thinking of what happened with Paradise Falls. Not to mention losing his brothers, leaving his family, finding his brothers, and leaving them...for a woman. A woman who very well might not want anything to do with him. @Enera , his elusive snowdrop.

He brought himself back to the present moment, "Well, I sincerely hope your quest is successful."