(See All?) Announcements
909 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Friendly Face... — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 55 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Azariah Phoenix
The tension from telling her story warred with the wonderful feeling of Hollow laying next to her. The tension began to win out as the silence dragged on once she stopped talking. She began to fret that her story had been too much, that any minute Hollow would get up and simply walk away... and he didn't even know the worst part yet! A wave of panic threatened to overtake her when a nose touched the back of her neck.

She let the breath out that she hadn't know she'd been holding, shifted her position slightly and turned her eyes toward him. They were shimmering once more, but she blinked the moisture away and met his gaze gratefully. He was still there, he hadn't walked away, at least not yet. The compassion that she saw in his eyes meant the world to her and she soaked in the reassurance that both his presence and his words gave her

When he spoke of being thankful to Solarra for saving her the respectful tone of his voice brought fresh tears to her eyes, but these were not so sad as the first had been. What warmed her heart the most were his words...the only thing that matters to me is that you're here Azariah... I don't think that I could be this happy if you never ran into me and Sloane. He really did care for her. The realization brought an angelic smile to her face and she nuzzled his cheek with a soft hear-felt "Thank you, Hollow."

There was more to share, but perhaps that could wait for another time. Right now she let her fears melt away in the face of this wonderful and thoughtful young wolf. Somehow, he'd known just what to say to ease her mind and her heart. She was sure to be shy around him later, but right this moment, she couldn't be happier with his warm form next to hers, the contrast of golden and black fur startling and beautiful. The tingling that coursed along her side, where their fur mingled confused her, but in a pleasant way. She felt so comfortable right now, that she lay her head down on his dark paws with a contented sigh and closed her eyes as she breathed in his scent, filing it away in her mind for all time... come what may.
(This post was last modified: Jan 27, 2013, 05:48 PM by Azariah.)
Destiny leads and I follow...for I am Destiny's Child
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
OOC: think we should do another thread for her to learn Hollows background?

Hollow saw her eyes shimmer at his words, he hoped it mean he'd spoken well. In truth his thoughts had started composed and solid and shortly thereafter his emotions had taken over once again he was just spilling his heart. As the silence after his words was very short before she leaned in and nuzzled his cheek. "Thank you,Hollow The moment she made contact, the young wolf melted. As her head lowered onto his paws and all of his thoughts slammed into each other, his tongue rendered powerless by the simple things she had done.

He let a breath out and lowered his head onto hers, it felt peaceful. The wind could be heard weaving its way through trees above them and their makeshift den, for once no icy fingers would reach around Hollow's young torn heart and grip it tightly. Nothing could make him shiver at the chill and the desolation of the land, which mirrored so many of his memories.

The small she wolf whom he lay with in that little nest was all the warmth in the world, she had appeared suddenly and made off with his heart it seemed, she was the one he would fall for. Weather or not she felt the same was unknown to him. However for the time he was satisfied to lay with this beautiful she wolf and inhale her scent, and feel her fur. Azariah, beautiful golden wolf of the north, and Hollow, dark wolf of the south, had come together, appearing as opposites. Somehow through the trials of life their paths had crossed. Hollow couldn't be happier even if his tongue wouldn't work.
(This post was last modified: Jan 27, 2013, 09:53 PM by Hollow.)