(See All?) Announcements
723 Users Online
Google, Bing

Where the F__k am I?!? — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 71 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Tempest Thorben
Tempest felt as if she were on a roller coaster with these two, especially the young frightened one. Jessie, it seemed, was at the end of her patience and the large fae couldn't blame her. They had done nothing threatening, been more than friendly in fact and to other girl was still scared out of her wits. Perhaps it was best that she remove herself from the situation, before it got worse. But something had drawn her here before she went north, so she figured that it couldn't hurt to ask after her brother before she took her leave.

She knew that the frightened girl would be no help, but she reiterated what Jessie had said to her. "Jessie is right. I'm not sure what you ate before, but rabbit is a very tasty and nutritious meal. Her offering you her catch is no small thing and you should show some gratitude, even should you choose not to accept her gift!" Her tone had taken on that of a mother scolding a child, but she just couldn't help herself. Perhaps it would help get it through her head that they meant her no harm.

In any case, Tempest had done and said what she could on the matter. She turned away from the girl and faced the young black and white fae. "Jessie, I'm searching for someone, my brother Sloane Thorben. Have you seen or heard of him? He would be quite large, even compared to me, with russet fur and eyes like mine." With her words, said eyes gleamed bright amber with hope of a new lead, aside from going north in hopes of finding Shadowstorm, Nina or Sloane himself...
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2012, 05:32 PM by Tempest.)
The Calm in the Storm
Played by TABs who has 51 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Terra Anne

Shocked at the order given by Jessie and then all at once scared again Anne dipped her head quickly forcing back her repulsion and bit down on the white rabbit. Even if the two woman kept saying that they wouldn't eat her Terra was still afraid that they would get even more mad at her and try to hurt her. She did as the wolves said and began eating the rabbit.

At first she only ate tiny pieces. Closing her eyes so as not to see the animals poor face as she fed on it. Then her hunger took over and before she knew it the small furry white thing was gone. Only bones being chewed in her mouth were left as Anne opened her eyes and felt disgusted at herself for eating the cute bunny. But... I had to..They would get angry if I didn't accept it.. The savages they are.. She huddled in her spot just listening to the two wolves voices as they spoke. It seemed one of them was searching for a few other wolves.

As much as the young wolf wanted to sit and watch the two wolves talk she decided it was about time she left now. Sitting up and standing on her wobbly legs Terra Anne faked a smile as she backed away from the two females.

"Ehehhe.. I..uh.. Have to go now..and find my mom and dad..and maybe get a bath now.." and my teeth thoroughly brushed She added silently, "So.. Nice meeting you and...BYE!"{I} She turned and worked her legs as fast as possible. The young wolf hoped she was fast enough to escape them if they gave chase. She didn't even look back to see if they were chasing her. Anne continued on tail held tightly between her legs as she pelted away through the forest.(Exit Anne)

(This post was last modified: Dec 17, 2012, 12:16 AM by Anne.)
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

It seemed that, finally, after some words from both Tempest and Jessie, that the other wolf would finally dip her head down and eat some of the flesh. It didn’t seem as though she enjoyed it though, for disgust was easily legible on her face. It seemed that quickly hunger overtook the other and she quickly finished the meal, before departing. Jess stayed in the same spot though, not moving from her comfortable spot on the ground. Her head turned towards Tempest as she spoke to the gray fae, her ears twitching when she heard the familiar name being uttered on the other lady’s lips. It now made sense why the female looked familiar…she was Sloane’s sister.

Nodding her head, she spoke quickly to the female, "Ahh…yes Sloane. Last I heard from him he was headed north. I would check near the Secluded Springs if I were you." Jessie remembered the last time she had scented Sloane was right before she had met first met Hotei…or well Burn. She nodded towards the Thorben, her head then swinging back towards where her home was. She knew it was time to get going and be on her way. Shaking her head, she rose and turned towards Tempest, "It is time for me to take my leave. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you find your brother." She then trotted away, her mood light as she thought about the older male she had scolded for his hunting abilities…oh, how long ago it had been.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Jen who has 71 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Tempest Thorben
It seemed that Jessie had at least met Sloane. North to Secluded Springs, eh. Sounded like a plan to her as it was basically the same lead that she had gotten from Shade. As she was nodding her understanding to the small black and white fae, the other younger girl stammered something almost unintelligible and took off. Oh, well. You can't win them all... She did wish the scared thing luck, but if she didn't learn to trust someone and not be grossed out by her natural prey then should would surely have a rough time of it. At least she had a little in her belly now, thanks to Jessie.

Before she knew it, Jessie rose to her own feet and bid her farewell. As she turned to go, Tempest called out, "Nice to meet you Jessie...and thank you!". The large russet female hoped that she'd see the other woman again someday. Jessie was right though. It was a time to get a move on, since Sloane wouldn't find himself. She had a mission and a deadline now. Although Elettra had not given her an exact date, she knew better than to tarry. Her spot would not be held indefinitely and she too longed to settle down and plant her roots, regaining some sort of stability in her life.

So, she too turned towards the trees, heading northward in search of the only other member of the Thorben line, aside from herself and Guiness, to survive the malicious attack of the rogue band of wolves so long ago.

(Fade to black...)
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2012, 06:15 PM by Tempest.)
The Calm in the Storm