(See All?) Announcements
831 Users Online
Google, Bing

Home isn't always where the heart is
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
It was hard to watch Karpos' sadness be buried into his birth mother. Choking out the words softly "Karpos, I can't force your Ma to come with us, but I will support any choice she makes. Miss I'm sure that if you wish to come across the borders into the pack everyone will except you. If not I am more than happy to stand up and explain next to you and Karpos." it was true, but it really depended on what happened. Silver could only do so much. She wasn't Alpha and had no control over what happened. Plus this was kinda the other womans pack anyways. Or at least that's how it seemed from her own point of view.

She was worried though about what might happen if she brought Shades' ex-mate inside the borders. Surly there would be nothing wrong, right? Silver looked at the woman, she didn't look to stable. Tilting her head ever so slightly her voice broke out "Ma'm you don't look to good, shall you like some rest and a meal?" it was truly the least she could do to show that she wasn't completely pissed of at the woman for showing her face again. It wasn't her call anyways, for she had no knowledge of why she left. Sense she wasn't her from the beginning something might have happened that made her have to leave. Her tail wagged in a friendly matter. The only reason she was acting so nice was because of Karpos. Now if Silver had this woman alone, it might be a different story.
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
The tiny, distant and droning words of Karpos snapped her back to reality. A soft squeak escaped her, a rush of air, and she shook her head solemnly “no” at his first question. She couldn’t possibly return with all of the brand new, drastic changes. She would certainly screw things up for Shade, right? After all, he worked hard to found that pack. Her abrupt return could only result in bad, awful, horrendous happenings.

Though the four month old, dark-furred, enthusiastic puppy yipped on and on only to end his speech sounding…perhaps afraid? Rose’s ears swiveled and flicked in acknowledgement to his statements. One thing stunned her; she couldn’t possibly get over it.

Shade went to see Narime? The Narime of Willow Ridge? But..why? That doesn’t make a lick of sense! Why on this heavenly earth would Shade prance off all willy-nilly and risk that-the long, tiresome journey, aware of all the wolves that they stabbed in the back without warning were patiently awaiting their return on the other side of those icy mountain peaks? And Narime was worth all of that trouble? Hardly. She refused to doubt her companion’s stone composure, though. It would not be easy, but he would undoubtedly make the feat, as always.

“Karpos, do not sound so fearful. You and I both recognize your father as an extremely independent, reliable man. I know in my heart that he shall reappear in the near future, safe and healthy; as soon as he can get back to you and your sister, I am absolutely positive that he will not hesitate- not for a second. Don’t you craze your pretty little pelt,” she murmured.

“No need for force, little Slayer. I’m going,” she said, slowly standing.

Drag her back, hm. Rose didn’t know that her dear Karpos was so set on having her back in his life. She hasn’t been the greatest momma wolf lately. It was then that she made her decision. She didn’t care how much it ruined Shade, she owed it to her children to reenter the pack and stick around. She opened her maw to speak again, yet she was interrupted by Silver’s choked response.

She dipped her head a little, truthfully grateful. It was a pleasant thing; to be reminded of close support. Not exactly close, but this woman appeared to know Karpos well. The additional offer was nice.

(This post was last modified: Sep 15, 2013, 12:54 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer
i lost my heart along the way

Karpos had a wide smile as his mother comforted him, and then told him there was no need to drag her back. Though he did agree with his Auntie Silver, he was always told to keep the family together, which excused the no dragging wolves around rule! Karpos ran around behind his mother and pushed his head into her back legs while yelling out something. "Well than let's go mama, let's get back to Pitch Pine Trail!" He said with happiness in his voice. There was no way he was going to let her go that easily. She agreed to come back, but she was worried that da wouldn't let her back, so he had his own plan in mind. If his da didn't take ma back, he would leave with ma, and be a loner with her instead of in the pack with da.

Surely his da loved him enough to take his ma back? Mama Ana was a ma to him, but not like mama Rose was. Mama Rose held him inside her for a long long time. Now the 4 month old pup was confident and running around, and it was all because of his mama. He knew that he could get everyone to accept his mama. They had to right? After all she was the rightful alpha in his mind. After all she was mate to his da, the alpha guy and she did have the two pups as her official children. What could go wrong? He scampered off towards home, knowing his mama and Auntie would follow.

table by mimi

-Short and crappy exit/maybe a fade?-
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
I'm going to post a Silver Exit :)

Silvers' heart was almost broken but she nodded at the boys' choice. Watching Karpos push his mother forward made her smile weakly. "I'll meet you two later, I think I have to go talk to someone. But I will give you two time to talk then I shall return." she nodded her head to Rosealia and Karpos. Turning her back she walked off into the Shadows. The dark covered her body like a blanket. just what she needed, a security blanket from all the pain she felt.

Her tail and head hung low down. Sniffing around the ground her goal was to either to find @Ace and lay with him, or go find a place to lay by herself. For some reason the return of Karpos' mother had her hurt and concerned. Feelings she never really had. She was hurt because Karpos had willing welcomed the woman who left him alone. But then she was also concerned of why his mother would return once the rest of the pack moved on. Did she find it fun to toy with peoples emotions? Because from what she heard, Rose wasn't exactly the best type of wolf out there.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D