(See All?) Announcements
900 Users Online
Google, Bing

vindicated — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 171 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chulyin Nyanquet
As Mapplethorpe told him of necessities, Chulyin listened as steadily as he always had, if not more. He felt no inkling of pride when told that they did not usually let wolves past their borders so easily. There should have been no reason for that, but betrayal had certainly been the cause. In place of pride, he felt anger bubbling again, but it sizzled away when the advisor went on. Poison Path and Swift River. He gave a little nod after this tidbit of knowledge. He would show no caution, but instead do the latter commanded. He felt pride now in knowing that the advisor seemed to think of him well. Chulyin had no intention of letting either the Queen or her consort down.

<b style="color:#a51919">"Of course, sir." Chulyin answered, ensuring Mapplethorpe that he would inform him of any and all trouble, should it arise. His expression changed little in all the time the advisor spoke. Save for the faint rise and fall of his brows in response to a smile or a word, Chulyin returned no smile, no wag of the tail. But his lack of expression was not cruel or angry, if someone without expression could still express. It was merely attentive, obeying, calm. <b style="color:#a51919">"I will not." Chulyin promised the man, nodding stiffly, his voice strong as was typical.

The man shifted on his paws as his superior began to make his way away. It was certainly getting late now and the man had found his evening far different than he could have imagined, certainly not for the worse. <b style="color:#a51919">Sir. Was his only response to Mapplethorpe's goodbye. However, Chulyin allowed himself to smile in the presence of the advisor, which was as much a true good night as he could muster without speaking. Perhaps in time he would join them in the communal den, though for now, the knight felt as though he was better left outside, among the rocks. When Mapplethorpe was out of sight, Chulyin allowed himself a yawn, and pulled himself back up to the rock, where he would sit until the moon was high in the sky. <b style="color:#a51919">

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention