(See All?) Announcements
846 Users Online
Google, Bing

I am the voice of your hunger and pain
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
(OOC: Well, this took a different turn to what I was planning/expecting XD)

Senka Flint
allow me this moment of bliss so I may begin to miss the torment
Senka’s breath caught in her throat at Angier’s tone of voice and words.

She had made a terrible mistake. An utterly terrible and stupid mistake. She had thought Angier understood and he seemed to but it was clear that her choice to actually leave-even if later then she had intended-had the leader now doubting her. After what had just happened at the borders too.

Idiot. Her mind screamed at her, the pack animal within her sneering at her and yelling to take back her words, to take them back and say that she would stay until her dying days. That she was nothing more than a fool and deserved the actions of Angier walking off. She didn’t deserve to be apart of the pack.

“I’m sorry Angier!” she blurted after him. “Please, do not take my words as a betrayal against the pack-” The words died on her lips and the fae shuddered heavily as she rose to her paws gulping nervously. “Please,” she begged pass a thick tongue. Her mouth was barely working but the russeted wolf forced herself to speak. “Please forgive me for what I’ll one day do. trust I’d doing anything for the pack, I want to do what I can to protect it and guide it to whichever way you and Elettra wish it to go. But there is little to actually keep me here. I barely know the other wolves, despite all the months I’ve been here. And this feeling of wanting to run keeps getting stronger each day.” Her words were rushed and tumbled out of her maw like river rocks being pushed along easily by the water The next sentence made her made her voice break as she uttered it, her face an open book of conflicting emotions should Angier look back to her.“ It ‘s taken my entire being to not run away before now.” <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
x)

Angier had taken a few steps when Senka continued, calling after him in all her defenses. “I’m sorry Angier! Please, do not take my words as a betrayal against the pack-” His ears flattened back against his head as he stopped. She continued and his ears came up once more, but he kept his eyes focused on the landscape in front of him.

“Please,” she begged.

Angier's lips pursed; his chest puffed up as he filled his lungs with the cool winter air, just listening to her. "Please forgive me for what I’ll one day do..." It was as if the past had come back to haunt him, determined to teach him a lesson... to make him see the err of his ways and past self. It all made him wonder if he had handled the situation as was required of him, not as Borden's brother but as Elettra's equal. His eyes fluttered closed and his brows touched one another as his forehead briefly wrinkled. He slumped forward, shoulders and all, and when he finally turned around, he was left to take in the strife that was so clearly painted on her face.

"There's nothin' to forgive," he said, taking pity upon her "You 'aven't left, so you 'aven't done anythin' wrong." The tail hanging at the back of his heels twitched, but it did not full wag. As much as he tried to convey just how much he understood how she felt, he had a feeling he would have made this situation make a turn for the worse if he continued, opting to soothe her or verbally rescue her from her worries. His eyes had become glossed over and distant and it was apparent in his posture that he had no intentions of drawing closer to her again.

"Look," he sighed, rather unsure as to where to take their conversation next. The corners of his mouth twitched as he fell silent, thinking of what to say. Yes, he had been in her place before and he knew what it was like to do as she had described - to run away, to feel the burn in his limbs, to feel the ache and see the bloodstains in-between the pads of his paws, to sleep under the stars, to have no worries or responsibilities... to leave and never come back to the place he had left... But, in the end, he now knew, the freedom would eventually give way to a more primal state of mind, and where once there was a want for carelessness and a free-spirited lifestyle, there would be the instinctive craving for the closeness of others and the need to feel useful as apart of a pack. "I don't know what to say..."

Of course, you do... his conscience purred. Didn't Indru chew you out? Didn't his son chase you away after all that time? And what of Elettra? Didn't she clearly state what was required of him if he was to be apart of Willow Ridge?

He had to take a moment to find what he really wanted to tell her; and in the end, he shrugged. "Do whate'er ya want if it'll make ya feel better. If you want your time in Willow Ridge to mean somethin', then it will take everythin' you 'ave to remain loyal. If ya don't know the other wolves, then get to know them. It's not hard..." His brow furrowed, "If some instruction or task will 'elp ya, then I suggest ya look after Sköll an' Asriel. They've been getting a bit scrappy with one another lately. I recommend seekin' out Sköll though, he's prone t' causin' more trouble than 'is brother."

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
Senka nodded solemnly at Aniger words, her head feeling light and dozens of thoughts still whirling around in her head. But she didn’t voice them. Enough words had already been spoken between the two wolves, any more and Senka would begin to feel like an even bigger fool. Bowing her head, the fae thanked him.

“Thank you for your advice Angier and I apologise for my behavior. I...I should have held myself together better.” [/b] Pausing, as her golden eyes flickered around before settling on the ground again. Should she ask him to do that? After all, he was the other leader and surely he would have ”Could you...Is it possible for you to not mention this to Elettra?” She eventually blurted out, her breath shaking. ”At least, not yet. I’d like to tell her myself. She was the one to recruit me after all. It’s only fair that I tell her I’m possibly leaving soon, instead of from someone else. Even if you are a trusted part of the pack and my leader.” The huntress hoped that Angier understood what she was saying and didn't get angry.

”And I shall see what I can do with the boys, Skoll especially.” The fae voiced out loud, though she hadn’t meet any of the pups outside of the meet a few months back. They would have grown bigger since then and if what Angier said was true, then more boisterous as well.

table by mimi
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall

Senka apologized again and Angier merely nodded, "It's fine," he assured her as her eyes returned to the ground at her feet. "It's good to break down sometimes." With another small smile the Lyall was about to leave when the woman spoke up once more, asking if it would be all right if he kept quiet and not mention anything to their Queen and monarch. Again, his thin-lipped grimace returned. In his right ear he heard Borden, Indru, Fenru, and Alexander rumble and hiss all at once.

"Get rid of her," Borden growled.
Alexander said otherwise, "Let her go."
"Chasssssse her offffff," Fenru snapped. "It's only fair."
Indru scowled, the ethereal memory of his fire-orange eyes burning into the side of his face, "She means to abandon you as you did me, Corinna, and Swift River."
To his surprise, even Elettra came to mind, purring in his other ear, "Do me a favor, Angier, and let it run it's course; you know I'll find out eventually. You know me better than that."

After a lengthy pause, the Willow Ridge patriarch stared directly at her, a frown threatening to overtake his otherwise neutral facial expression, "Just this once... and only - ONLY - if you tell her your intentions if and when the time comes." Another moderate gap of silence drew them further apart as Angier started to walk a few steps in a different direction. "Find them," he then firmly instructed. "Who know what they're up to..." With his last word, he turned to look away, and without even a backward glance, he stalked through the trees, disappearing beneath the snow-laden willows.

(Applause.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
(Short horrible post to end this thread finally. :C)

Senka Flint
Senka bowed her head towards Angier; golden eyes watching him disappear into the trees with a sad look on her face. She had a feeling she wouldn’t run into Elettra anytime soon and it would be pure luck if she did run into the female leader, who was so busy with many other things. Senka felt guilt for eventually putting this worry of hers onto Elettra but she felt as if there was no choice.

A pang in her heart made her remember her brother, who had shown interest in visiting her again once he had settled into his own pack. She’d have to say goodbye to him, if he could be found. Sighing heavily, Senka shook out her burnt sienna coat and took a few steps towards the trees. Yet something made her toss one last look towards the expanse behind her. Which made her shudder uncomfortably and sent her flying into the trees after Angier.<b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
[/b]
(Exit Senka)