(See All?) Announcements
846 Users Online
Magg, Bing, Matos, Khalon, Google, Aven, Vanadis

Another Summer Morning — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Killi who has 33 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Atlas Nytrox
Posting from phone, sorry it took so long!

<p>The male cursed himself on his big mouth, biting his cheek to keep himself from saying anything else. It was plain in Laurel's gaze that she was a bit shocked by his synopsis, and honestly he was a bit shocked himself. He was no sage, that was for sure, and what had come out of his mouth was something he didn't normally allow. The hurt in her eyes at the cold truth that had bit off his tongue was enough to make guilt drip from his conscience. He could never say the right thing, which was a bit of why he didn't talk much.<p>

<p>A quick dismissal showed that he had dug a little too deep, and he kicked himself in the back of his mind. <i>Why can't I just be normal, </i>he thought bitterly to himself. "Yes, please do come back sometime. Give a call to me if you need to," he replied hastily, as she was already turning to make her way away from him and his bigotry. Inwardly he cursed and cringed, thinking back to his father telling him that he needed to learn to hold his tongue. Maybe he had been right...</p>

<p>With a sigh he bent his head, opening his maw and clasping it around the Stoat which was slowly growing colder by the minute. Turning himself he made his way back to the pack camp to deliver his prey and do more of his duty.</p>