(See All?) Announcements
752 Users Online
Google, Bing

out of the black — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
I'd really like for this to be wrapped up within the next post or two if possible! @Greer @Titan

Deacon

Deacon just barely managed to hear Greer's soft spoken question. While the trip to Willow Ridge would likely take longer because of the cold and Greer's current condition the oldest Archer-Lyall wanted to comfort his brother. Give him more hope than he might have had in a long while. "We'll be home before you know it, Greer. I promise." Deacon looked to Titan as if asking for a help that could not be given. How could anyone help the three move faster to the den? If wishes came true than Deacon surely would have been wishing to be in the den with Titan and Greer right about now. Flicking his tail behind him the dark prince was beginning to feel the heat leave his own body. Hopefully Greer was receiving some of the heat and it wasn't just the wind snatching it away.

Shuffling along the way Deacon made a gruff sound towards Titan in particular. "How much longer? I feel like it's getting colder by the minute.." Shaking out his tail behind him it was like a failed attempt to shake out the coldness from his body. How had Greer made it? Did his little brother have someone, like Deacon did Myrrh, to take care of him? Millions of questions raced through the older brother's head but he figured it better to either never ask them or save them for a time when Greer was in better shape and more talkative. Although the Archer-Lyall almost wanted to bet his brother may never be in a talkative mood..the day he would be talkative was the day Deacon was dead silent.

"Speech."
Let's move along now..
(This post was last modified: May 11, 2015, 11:42 PM by Deacon. Edit Reason: fixing code )
have you checked out my player preferences?