622 Users Online
Leo, Bing, Google

Something Old, Something New... — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Angele Coldheart
Backdated for 5/23/15
OOC: @Asphodel and @Hemlock , Angele was hurt during the hunt immediately following the birth of the puppies.  You can find it in Fit For Kings if you'd like.  Desideria was supposed to come and get you to let you know she was hurt, but Angele said to wait until you were done helping Namid.
@Anthem if you'd like to take part since I get the feeling Anthem probably would have stayed close.

Angele sat beside the lake yet again.  She'd spent the night beside its shores, despite her desire to find something to ease the pain in her shoulder.  She found the sound of the waves lapping on the shore to be soothing, and she'd eventually fallen into a fitful sleep.  She took a deep breath.  Desideria had gone the day before to seek out the healers, but Angele had avoided them until now, hoping they would focus on Namid and the new puppies.  Now, however, she wished they would come help her.  

She pulled herself to her feet with a wince and began wandering the territory.  She found herself just outside the birthing den.  She lowered her nose to the ground and followed a scent she recognized as one of the young healers' from the day before.  She stopped a short distance from what appeared to be a den.  The scent of the female healer - Asphodel, she thought - mixed with that of another.  

Hobbling to a halt, Angele let out a soft woof to announce her presence, hoping one of them was inside.  And if they weren't, Angele would wait until they came back.
My brother is the Anthem we sing,

I am the Angele we follow,

My brother, Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]

Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
Every since his sister had been hurt he had stayed close to her, occasionally slipping away to do a quick check on the borders and maybe to get something from the caches. That was it he had stayed near but he wasn't too close as to be a suffocating presence but he didn't try to hide himself as he came and went. He was lying beneath a tree half dozing as Angele stayed near the lake. Then there came the sound of her getting to her feet. Anthem's ears twitched as his eyes opened to see what she was up to. Was she getting something to drink? He gaze followed her and then he stood up when she began to go towards the trees. Shaking himself he moved to follow her to the birthing den.

He watched in the shadows as she sniffed around before letting out a soft woof. He moved forward a bit so that he could sit in the area around the birthing den that had been flattened from the many paws coming and going. He intended to watch whatever these healers did and make sure that they didn't harm his sister more than she was. His gaze narrowed at the thought as he waited for one of them to appear. Anthem didn't now much about healing but he knew his sister and he gauge his reactions based on her responses to whatever she did. Though he was going to keep a close eye on them no matter what they decided to do.
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Staff who has 4,813 posts.
There is a rabbit\'s nest nearby. +1 Health