(See All?) Announcements
561 Users Online
Bing, Google, Towser

I can see a lot of life in you — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

There were so many things swirling through her head, she'd just been given so much more to think about.  As his head lowered so that he could rest it she'd grown quite as the thoughts about settling down and and their needs that they needed to work on.  She thought it was this place and the time of year that had her thinking about these things more.  She looked at him as he rested next to her and she knew it was him too, Nauja wasn't stupid.

His words brought her back to the thicket and him as he spoke about staying behind. “I know it's a good idea, it would be better to know if the thicket is safe before we make it our home.  I just don't like the idea of leaving you.”

A whine left her because she didn't want to admit that he was right but more importantly that he would rather stay there then go with her. She put her head under his chin, ”If it's what you you really want I will come back to you as soon as I can.”She didn't think it would take much more than a couple of days. She looked at him with a are you kidding me look but she answered him “Spring is coming soon and I am sure that will bring up a whole host of needs.”  Even more than that she felt that maybe her time as a wandering sea wolf were over.  She would wait until she found her family before making up her mind.

“I don't remember too much but if you pass a lagoon you've gone too far.  It's in a large forest but I can remember what kind of trees.” She said before letting out a breath, "I'm sorry I couldn't give you more.” It had just been too long for her to remember any of the landmarks and besides she  hadn't been around long enough to learn any.

(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2017, 10:38 PM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you