(See All?) Announcements
812 Users Online
Bing, Google

On her own — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Shaking off the smarting blow the large tawny wolf gave the young male a smile. <b>"Better than expected."</b> she said with a smile, not waiting for the other to begin eating. As a loner she could do with all the food she could get, even if she wasn't so hungry when they had first begun she had expended valuable energy in the chase, and winter wasn't over yet. It would soon be time to return to her den in the ghastly woods, quite a trek from here.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2012, 09:32 AM by Naira.)
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
As soon as he saw Naira recover from the blow she started tearing into the freshly dead deer. He wondered for a moment if all lone wolfs ate in this matter. He knew that he didn't but then again he wasn't a lone wolf for probably more than a season. Going up to the deer he tore into its belly to get to the prime meat of the organs. When he finished feeling gorged he lay down on the grass and waited for Naira to finish. "that was a good kill wasn't it?" Not only had it tasted good but it was also decently easy to take down. He yawned slightly having tired out after his sprint to chase the deer but he would survive.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Naira smiled at the young wolf. As she waddled away from the kill, stomach distended to the point she couldn't eat anymore. <b>"Yes it was. I hope you learned something today."</b> she said with a kind smile, no allowing herself to lay down as she usually would. <b>"I'd best be getting home young one. Say hello to my brother for me would you?"</b>

With that she turned and disappeared amongst the trees, beginning the long trek home.</blockquote>

{exit}

*feel free to post a reply or just leave it here then archive it/claim points :)
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]