(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Google, Bing

hey [lady] — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi nuzzled anyu in return as she gave him praise like any good mother would have done for their pup. But his happiness was brought to a sobering end as kano said he was leaving for a while to visit another pack. "just promise me two things first kano before you leave," he stared intently into kano's eyes as he got his thoughts under control. "promise me that you will make it back safetly as soon as possible and that you will teach me what you have learned when you return. Promise me those things and ill be fine." he gave kano a gentle nuzzle to his muzzle. As he thought of kano's statement. If there was only one medical wolf to be found there indeed needed to be more and since he wasnt the best fighter he could make a good healer when kano returned from his learnings and teach it to him.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by anyu who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anyu Sol
you come to me with scars on your wrist
you tell me this will be the last night feeling like this

Kashie seemed to be taking Kano's announcement quite well. Anyu was relieved and the pressure that seemed to be weighing over her shoulders eased up. She even managed to relax a few of her muscles. In fact, she was perhaps more upset at the idea of Kano leaving than Kashi seemed to be. Of course, it was for a good cause, but she wished that he was staying. She really did like the slightly younger male.

Guilt still ate away at her heart. She felt that it was partly her responsibility to be there for Kashi, especially with Kano leaving for who knows how long. Her ears drooped sadly, her heart conflicted by the two options that lay before her. She felt something tugging at her heart, telling her to at least join the pack temporarily. But she needed time to think...perhaps she could manage to build up the courage to join if she was able to think in private for a little while.

i just came to say goodbye
didn't want you to see me cry, i'm fine
user posted image
Played by becuffin who has 195 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kanosak
<blockquote>The golden male smiled at the younger wolf. If only he had shown the same enthusiasm as his sisters he may not need to travel at all. <b>"When the snows melt, I'll teach you all I know."</b> he promised quietly with a smile. <i>When we aren't busy with pups and hunting and border patrols...</i> he thought to himself silently, keeping his gentle smile plastered to his face.

He then turned his attention back to the white lady he had grown to consider a friend and bumped against her side reassuringly. <b>"Hey, no pressure. Take your time and think it over. You have to do whats best for you."</b> he stated quietly. Secretly hoping that one day she would let him introduce her to the leaders of Copper Rock Creek, and she would be content to make her home with them. He couldn't handle not being in a pack for any longer than he had.

It was then he had to turn and take his leave. There was still so much to do before he could be content to leave.</blockquote>

{exit}
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2012, 02:44 PM by Kanosak.)
user posted image
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi wagged at hearing kano's response. Winter seemed to be nearing its end and that meant that he would be back before long. "I hope you know that ill hold you to it kano." looking at his two friends that he considered close enough to be his family, he gave himself an inward smile. If it wasnt for the two standing before him he wouldnt be standing here right now let alone standing at all. Taking notice of how quiet anyu was being he turned his attention to her.

"are you feeling okay anyu?" he said this in a concerned voice his tail drooping slightly in worry. She clearly had alot on her mind and he hoped that she would make the right choice. It seemed so long since they met last but yet hear they were meeting again under similar conditions only now she seemed to be in the same place as he formerly. Maybe the pack life was all that she needed.
Played by anyu who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anyu Sol
you come to me with scars on your wrist
you tell me this will be the last night feeling like this

Anyu watched as Kano left, torn between the decision that she felt she had to make. She knew that she wouldn't be able to to simply go join the pack right now. She had to take some time to think about her decision. Though she felt that Kashi needed her and that she needed a pack (for purely physical reasons) she also felt that a pack was not necessarily the best option for her. With that in mind, she was hesitant.

Finally she turned to Kashi, hearing his question. Kano had disappeared and only she and Kashi were left. “I'll be fine, Kashi,” she answered with a reassuring smile. “I'm just thinking.” She was telling the truth. She would be fine, but she needed to do some thinking for a little while.

“Isn't it about time for you to head home?” she asked the young male suggestively. She wasn't trying to get rid of him, but she really did need to think. “We should both return home. I have a den waiting for me, and you have a pack.” She looked Kashi over, once again feeling pride in how far he had come from the little wolf that she had met by the falls. “Why don't we meet again, on the edge of the fields that are near your packs home?” she asked softly, a smile on her face and in her eyes. “Perhaps in a month? Maybe sooner, if I can. I have a lot of thinking to do.”

i just came to say goodbye
didn't want you to see me cry, i'm fine
user posted image
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi was a bit frustrated when she said she was fine but clearly wasn't. He wouldn't push her he decied, it just wouldn't be right. She was right though it was getting late and he should leave before it got dark. Looking back in the direction of the creek he nodded. "It is getting late I hope i can see you sooner." He was slightly upset that he would have to wait a month at the most to see her again and he hoped she joined the pack before they stopped accepting wolves. "Don't think too long on your dicision before long we won't be able to support a larger pack so please hurry." He smiled at her lightly before heading back to his den and his family. "See you soon Anyu." He looked back as he said this and ran to the pack.