(See All?) Announcements
460 Users Online
Google, Bing

From the Bottom of My Heart — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
Just a short one. Epic dead arm from tetanus shot. That'll learn me to walk around barefoot -_-

<blockquote>The dark male's admission that her children would be claimed as family despite all she had put him through caused a tug deep within her, though whether it was one of joy or sorrow was difficult to discern in the heat of the moment. What she had done was unforgivable, and yet here Triell was, still treating her as one of his own. She was just as much to blame as Rhysis for what happened the night they fled, but it seemed the young Tainn had more pressing matters on his mind.

His question drew her own brows together in questioning. <b>”Of course I promise. Why would I doubt you?”</b> she responded almost cautiously. What on earth could the younger wolf have to say that would have him so... intense wasn’t the word. It was almost closer to dire, and the worry began to settle in her bones. She expected the River wolves to be upset, were they out for her hide now? Surely there were more pressing matters at hand, Corinna would... should be in a similar state to herself, and there was much to do in the short months before pups began to make their appearance across the lands.

Unable to stand the weight of the tension pressing down on her so heavily any longer she finally spoke again. <b>”What troubles you so brother?”</b> she questioned without thought to the familiar term at the end. She truly considered the dark male one of her own.</blockquote>
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
OUCH!!! D: I hope you get to feeling better. Those hurt both things in feet and damn shots.

Yeah little spies.

Triell tried to think what he most needed from Naira. Was it for her to take Rhysis' words with a grain of salt? Or to not believe a word about Volkan. Triell did not know what story he would tell her, the vague truth he'd been given just leaving key details out? Like what he had done. Would it just be important to say she should meet Volkan, and decide on her own? He wished he could have had some advice from his brothers first hand. Triell had to realize he was an adult, and this was his to sort out. He could never call himself a man if he was constantly second guessing. Still..sound advice would have been nice. Perhaps he'd ask Ice, he was starting to grow fond of the male they had some sort of weird River wolf bond.

A shaky smile lifted on the edge of his dark lips, she said what he most needed to hear, but his tongue felt like stone not wanting to work. He held onto it, and realized this really shouldn't be this damn hard. This was Naira, and he though didn't care for how things had happened would not simply hate her nor distrust her.

His tense breath passed from his lungs as if he'd been drowning and barely manged to catch air when she said brother. "I just want you to promise me you won't let him hurt her, that you'll find the truth out for yourself. I'm afraid he'll be the death of you...and them."

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2012, 08:09 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote> Hurt her? Why would he hurt her? Discombobulation tinted her features. Surely it could’t be that bad? She had never really had a chance to speak of her childhood with anyone else, so the fact she had been raised to fight from a very young age and she had tasted her first blood before she was even a yearling was still a secret she managed to keep to herself. It was a nice card to hold, it meant she could be easily underestimated. She hadn’t been taught through anger, but necessity. Their land was rather sought after, and they needed to defend it at all costs. No other lands would support a pack as large as theirs.

While her pack consisted of little more than smaller scrawny wolves at this point, she wasn’t about to go giving away anything that may put them at risk. ”I’m a big girl Triell, I’m sure I’ll be fine and I’ll rip the throat out of anyone that so much as sneezes at my babies.” She said jokingly, attempting to lighten the mood a little. ”But there’s more to it than that. You aren’t telling me everything. What could possibly be so terrible that he would wish his sister harm?” She questioned slightly more gently. She needed to get to the bottom of this particular conversation tonight so she would be able to wait for the right moment to ask Rhysis for his version of events. Her curiosity was inherited and as undeniable as the sun rising in the morning and passing through the sky to set at night. She needed to know, and wasn’t quite ready to go home just yet.</blockquote>
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
    Damn blood ashes that cover are eyes.

He did not doubt her capabilities to handle herself or her children. He hadn't grown up in the small mindset that females were to be underestimated. He had come to believe the exact opposite -they were just as good if not better at defending, and fighting. And a mom, only someone stupid screwed with mothers. It was because their fate was intertwined with Rhysis that had him worried. How low would he stoop to save himself? He'd hurt Volkan, his own sister to a point it scared and infuriated Triell, so would he value the lives of his mate, and children? Would it matter? He may hope for a change of heart, but he was not counting on it. A skunk never changed it's stripes, and really if it did wasn't it still a skunk?

Half of him hated for doing this, adding this stress and confusion. At the same time why should he feel guilty? She made a choice, and she would have to live with it. It didnt mean he was heartless, and not compassionate. This was why words must be said for all their sakes. He could see it didn't register, that Rhysis had not said a word. Triell curtly shook his head. "I do not think you're a weakling now, nor ever like Rhysis might. I know there is a mother's strength none can match. And I am not suggesting you nor your children are a target. It's Rhysis everyone is questioning. It's him that will cause this ripple effect, and I don't know what he'll sacrifice himself or everyone else." He was not sure what else to say afraid his words would be twisted, or least thought in a threatening manner. He was only desperately trying to help Naira, and give her reason. Let her see beyond the love.

Then when she asked the question, a dark hollow laugh rose from his chest. "Why don't you ask him Naira. I have heard both sides of the tale, and I have witnessed the fear, havoc, and pain the single mention of him has placed upon her." His black tail gave a flick, his blood boiling with the ignorance and cockiness of his adversary. Killing Rhysis might create more problems, but he'd be damned to let him continue living as different man each day. Quietly, and quickly he suppressed his anger, though it might have been known in his eyes blazing to merely avenge the wrong. He was no longer angry at the lady, and collected himself. He was better than letting his emotions run like fire. And it was with great effort he spoke once more, his voice becoming weak, and his head and ears drooping. "Please...Naira...promise you'll remember what I said..who I am." He would let his eyes flicker upward, and it was the scared boy within him did they show. He was gone, leaving her, not sure what more he could do, but not wanting to stick around to see her mate.
{end}

(This post was last modified: Apr 20, 2012, 08:15 AM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]