971 Users Online
Google, Bing

Beast of Burden — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis

Chantille was quite the opposite of obtuse. She could see that the
mixture stung the wolf upon application, but her face remained stoic. Chant just
wanted to see his wound get better. Her face began to glow as he mentioned that
his mate was a healer as well. With a quirky tone, she looked up to him "Oh? I
bet she and I would get along well! I have no one to chat with about plants, really..
and..."
Chantille cut herself off again. She did not wish to talk this wolf's ear off,
for he did not seem like he was in much of a mood for such a thing.

Flicking her creamy tail, the elegant woman tilted her head gently in a questioning manner
when Rhysis asked if she had any specific destination in mind. Her facial expression chang-
from that of an excited one to a thoughtful look. Her ears lowered slightly, brown eyes
gazing to the sky. Quickly looking back to the male, she replied "No, Rhysis, I must admit,
I do not. I've just been wandering about. It's quite lovely here!"

Her voice was sweet, but not sickeningly so. She carried herself with an unbroken happiness,
one that would take the most evil and cruel wolf to break, but even that would take forever.
Chant's delicate face smoothed as she gazed at Rhysis, wondering what he was to say to
her next.

Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
<blockquote>He tilted his head towards her as she cut herself off again. Sure, he didn't really like small talk but he was being on his best behaviour ever since his pack had developed; he had more then enough enemies on his case without going around pissing off loners as well who had nothing to lose. With a furrow of his brow, he said <b>"You don't have to keep cutting yourself short. I don't think you're rambling."</b> he added a shrug as he glanced to the peaks behind him and the thought of the journey home. Athena was somewhere behind, he could smell her upon the breeze and it looked as if he didn't have to make the journey alone... still, that didn't mean there wasn't room for one more.

<b>"Well, you're more then welcome to come and meet her. She loves rambling about plants and stuff. I'm sure she'd like to meet you?"</b> he asked with a quirked brow and a look upon her face. Cautiously, he stretched his paw and tested his weight upon the toe; it was sore, but the herbs had a sort of numbing effect which would make the journey home a little easier.

He stood then, keeping his weight off that limb altogether but felt a little happier he could use it if he really needed to on the way home. He kept his gaze on her, waiting for her reply. With any luck she and Naira would hit it off and they'd have yet another healer... of course, no warriors, but with his female being all <span class='word'>germinal</span> he supposed it was good to have as much medicinal help around her before, during and even after the birth of her young.
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis

If Rhysis accepts, would you just like to make an exit/ending post for them? Chantille could join Rhysis in Naira's thread "No Regrets" :).

Chantille felt a wave of relief spread over her once Rhysis said that she was not
rambling. Although she still believed that she was, she was glad that she had did
not annoy the wolf. Nodding her head, her fluffed tail began to wag excitedly.
"I would love to meet her! If by all means it is ok if I follow you back, of course..."

Her eyes looked to where he was peering at before- the mountains. If this is where
he was from, this was to be an interesting journey for her.

With a smile on her face, Chant continued "In case you start to hurt on the travel
back, I can make some more goldenrod paste for you!"
Turning, the woman lowered
her elegant head, jaws parting. Gently, she lifted the remaining goldenrod in her mouth.
Looking back to Rhysis, her tail wagged a bit more as she spoke through the rods in her
jaws. "What do you say, sir?"

Perhaps this could be a new life for her. She did not know who Rhysis' mate was, but
the way he spoke of her made Chant think she could enjoy long conversations with his
female. The mountains would be an issue for her, though, but perhaps she could get over
such a feat.

Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
How spooky, I literally just PM'ed you about this!
I'll wrap this up for the points and here is the thread - <a href='http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=2170' target='_blank'>http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=2170</a> <3

<blockquote>Now, that was going to be most handy. Having the healer on the journey. It would take a good day, providing the weather stayed clear. The journey over the mountain was dangerous to be sure, not just from the tricky paths they had to take but the predators he had fortinatly yet to run into. Still, with three wolves on the trial they would likely be left alone... he hoped so, he had enough fights for one day.

So, with a genuine, though what felt like an unantural smile to her, he nodded. <b>"Of course. I'm sure she'd be happy to meet you as well and if all goes well perhaps we could offer you a place in our pack. We're small... but loyal."</b> he said with another roll of his shoulders before he took a few steps towards the mountains. With another glance over his shoulder, he saw Athena on the next rise; she would join them soon and they could finally start their journey home.

<b>"Come on then... let's get a move on."</b> he said with a final glance to Chantille, with her moutful of leaves and her eager smile, before he set off for home.

<i>end</i>
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]