(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Google, Bing

don't stop me now — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 533 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Eros slipped forward a little as Seri unexpectedly dipped down, bracing for kicks from the other's long russet legs. Words came instead, and he finally relented his grip as he realized that his friend was tapping out. He couldn't help a broad grin, nor that his tail began to wag in big, happy arcs. This was something Eros really wanted, pivotal (in his mind, at least) to the future he wanted to build for not just himself, but his family too. It felt good having this first step go so well.

He dropped down onto Seri, forelimbs effectively hugging around him while his head snuggled down against the other's chest. Relaxing fully, with a happy sigh.

"... thanks for indulging me, Ser."
Played by Tasha who has 124 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Seri Donata
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
Seri Donata
and dreaming when they're gone

Seri felt good, despite the loss… he knew he had given it all a fair shake. “Yeah, of course… and maybe soon you can teach me some of your sick moves.” He stated as his friend wrapped his paws around him and he let out a hearty chuckle. It was good to see his friend happy again… it felt like it had been ages since he had seen anything of the sort.

“What is your plan now that you have my rank? Are you going to go for Vayko next?” He asked curiously, recalling who would be next on the totem pole… it was his way of silently asking Eros what his next plans were, and what he was hoping to fully achieve… more than just a rank but why he wanted it so bad.

[Image: zHxmDjA.png]
Eros Valle
Eros' eyes had closed peacefully, content to just enjoy one another's company as they recuperated from their bout.

"I wanna be Second. So yeah, I gotta go through him, and then one'a the grandpas."

Rochus, most likely. Maybe he was just biased, but he felt like Vasco did more in his position than Vayko's father. He was Clover's advisor, and used to seem important to Viorel too. Relationships always seemed to be changing, though. Who knew for sure what the right choice would be when the time came? After all... that was if he could best his uncle. Eros wanted to be 100% confident, but he couldn't ignore reality; Vayko was simply more experienced. There was every chance he could effectively block the younger Valle from climbing any higher.

"I wanna have more say. And... I want my dad to have more support."
Played by Tasha who has 124 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Seri Donata
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
Seri Donata
and dreaming when they're gone

It was good to see his best friend in such a state, to see that he had a drive to him rather than just anger at the circumstances surrounding him. He offered a smile. “You’ll be a great Second… who knows, maybe one day I’ll join you up there?” He wasn’t certain that he had that ambition, but it was something he kept in the back of his mind just in case he decided he wanted to take that plunge. It all depended on how it played out in the long run.

“Your dad is really lucky to have you, Eros.” He added, a genuine inflection in his voice as he stated it. “I really hope that you can get through Vayko and one of the Seconds without any hassle.” He believed that his best friend was more than capable of it.

[Image: zHxmDjA.png]
Eros Valle
Eros turned his head to give Seri a smile at the notion. They would make good betas, both of them. His best friend was just as much Valle as any of them by now, at least in his own eyes.

"Thank you. So do I..."

Only time would tell.