776 Users Online
Google, Bing

burn to coal — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 233 posts.
Paradise Falls II. Leader
Isla Valle
@Nadine only, please <3

If Nadine was not awake, Isla had every intention of rousing the woman awake now. Not so long ago they had volleyed around talks of the silver-haired woman being her advisor or diplomat. Now such could be true. Oh, but they did not have to rush. Isla could think of a million things that Nadine might busy herself with.

She found where the woman's scent was thickest and her heart roared in her ears. The light within icy eyes might have been enough to let the other woman know something was going on. Her voice is warm like a fireplace, seeking. "Nadine," She had not yet resorted to physically seeing if the other woman is awake.

Yet Isla knew she would not hesitate to wedge herself against the other for some classic whispering once she knew the other woman was aware.

Played by Tasha who has 74 posts.
Paradise Falls IX. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine had taken to all manner of jobs as they began to move into the fall season more fully. She wanted to be prepared for when winter struck, meaning scouting of the local territories and taking stock of everything that might need to be done… tracking herds for a pack hunt that would allow them to fill those caches.

She’d just returned to the small alcove she’d marked as her own when the familiar scent of Isla drifted to her. She’d found a comfort in the scent that she could not explain, her eyes dragging open and her ears perking as the woman came into view and her voice carried across the distance.

“Isla.” She offered, her voice a smooth caramel as she shifted over lightly to invite her closest friend in. “It’s been too long since we’ve last caught up, I rather think.” Nadine had certainly kept herself busy, though it was not in a wanting to avoid the woman… merely what needed to be done.

Played by becca who has 233 posts.
Paradise Falls II. Leader
Isla Valle

And she is there without hesitation. Isla pressed herself near the woman. It seemed like it was too easy to be comfortable here with her. Yet the excitement clouded her mind, she did not read too much into it.

"It has been." She confirmed with a firm nod of her head, but the warmth is there in her eyes. "But I have come to share very important news with you now." Still she did not say it aloud. The suspense tasted just as sweet as the news. She wished to see excitement rise within that pale amber gaze.

Guess, she wanted to say, but only barely refrained.