(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online
Bing, Google

They call me a Mockingjay — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
"My name is Capella Destae." She said before nodding her head in response to his question. She kept her eyes focused on the ground before her, taking care not to look at this male who she hoped to call an alpha. Anxiety knotted her stomach when she thought of joining this pack. What if the others didn't like her? What if they wouldn't accept her? She did her best to eliminate those thoughts. Only time would tell, and it was no use worrying about it yet. There were still so many things that they could teach her, and honestly she hated being so alone all of the time. This was such a great opportunity, and her insecurities were not about to get the best of her.

Excitement crashed through her body at his words, warming every limb. He was telling her that her attempt had been successful. She was now a member of a small soon to be pack. She would be able to live with him and his mate, as well as some other male. "I would love to meet her, and him whenever he gets back from chasing his sister." That statement made her think of her own brother. Should she have been actively looking for him? Was he looking for her? Those questions might not have an answer, at least not one that was clear, or positive. Though she still held out hope, somewhere deep down that she would find them again, there was a part of her that didn't see it happening.
[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded enthusiastically as Capella agreed to follow him using her own words. Or at least, she agreed to travel with him back to Rosealia. He knew they would have to depart soon, so he started to step away a bit. “Come with me Capella, I will lead you to, what soon will be, a new home and a new start for all of us.” He said with a diplomatic tone, still unsure about what to do. He started off, keeping a slow pace for now; in case they ran into trouble, he would save their strengths. It was then that he knew how it would all play out. They would return, Ace would meet up with them and lastly they would raise the pack that Rosealia and he yearned for.

His tail was still neutral, since after all there was no pack yet and they were loners. His heart skipped over the lore it seemed as if calling him back to his mate. He was going back home, to his family, or at least his soon to be family. He glanced behind occasionally to make sure Capella was keeping up with him, and awhile, he began to pick up the pace. With that pace came a new determination to get home, he had not realized how long he had been gone until he saw the moon was waning. It had been almost, if not slightly over a month. That worried him, surely Rosealia needed him, and her hunting couldn’t be good in her condition. He had to hurry back to check on her.

{end}
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]