(See All?) Announcements
921 Users Online
Google, Dacian, Bing

So.......how are you? — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu found the female was very tesing him and he enjoyed it. He had a old problem about telling others his age, but he was not as problematic as uasal.<b>"I'm four why?"</b> he asked a littel suspicous but going along with it. He asnwered with a grin,<b>"Actually I can't help, but stop running into females. I meet on e named Silver, I hepled her out of a sutioation," he puased remember her then he added a little less proudly, "I told her about some of my harder life."</b>

He looked over her adain noticing how young she seemed,<b>"So how old are you, because I don't reagular hang out with old wolves,"</b> he said teasingly. Another image of hte fleting impish female fliashed through his mind. A mentally grinn arouse as her rembered their beutiful play fight. He was still glade he had not lost control that day.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
<b>"Your harder life? What happened if you don't mind me asking."</b> She was curious to know more about her new companion. Especially if she was accepted into his pack. She chuckled a little before she spoke. <b>"So you are a ladies man. They just cant help but be drawn to you huh?"</b> Yes she was still teasing him but It didn't seem like he had a mate yet with the way he talked.

Older wolves? How old did he think she was? <b>"I hope I certainly don't look older than you. I'm going to be two next week. So yes I am still a yearling at the moment."</b> She looked down. Isa knew he would loose interest know that he knew she was younger.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu nugged the smaller female hopping to knock her over. laying down beside where he thought she would land he said,<b>"Then, I'm an old man to you."</b> he chuckled. He said nothing about his old life, not willing to become emoitinal at the moment and bring himself down. Or evn suck her down with him, when ever he had talked about it he went mad.

Laying on the ground he looked at her with a silly look on his face. He wondered what it would be like to have a mate. "Well I don't think it would be that hard," he thought. He grinned and asked flipping onto his right side facing her,<b>"Where do you hail from? I Come from royal blood, a pack named the Sencal Pack."</b> The words came out more teasingly than he thought they would. and he thought she mite think he was lying. Still he waited for her answer.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa fell over as he pushed her. She looked at him and smiled as he laid beside her. <b>"No you're not an old man, just older. But there is nothing wrong with that."</b> She did still like him even though he was older. It didn't really matter to her.

She giggled at the silly look on his face and licked his cheek. He laid down on his side as he spoke. <b>"Well I'm from a small family pack that lived just outside of Relic Lore. We were separated by a fire though when I was still a pup. It is an honor to be in the presence of royalty Rolu."</b> She smiled at him and laid on her side as well but rested her head on his side.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
He chuckled at her last words and then the words flouded out of his mouth.<b>"They where very good rule intell my father's father chose him to lead instead of his older brother Sebro. Then, Sebro became very jelous. As the years went on every thining became calm entill my father had two pups. One survived and his name was Susku, my older brother. Then I was born with my other brother Romain. Soon after my birth my dad chose me as his father had chose him. He always said that I would be a beeter ruler than Susk, because of my pasiants and freindlyness," rolu puased taking a breath, "Sebro was never kicked out of the pack, so when Susku became angry, Sebro saw a way to winn back his thrown. He twisted and used my brother for his own will. Soon after that my sister was born."</b> he said.

Then he continued after a pause of stress,<b>"After a year my father and me whent on a hunt. We had been attacked by a pack of rouge wolves, that at the time I didn't know where lead by my older brother Susku. As the sun set we got seprated and I tired to find my way back. When I found my father a black wolf with green eyes attacked my father and killed him. it took time for me to realize it was my own brother Susku. Of course Sebro took the thrown because i was not old enough and soon baished me after my mother tipped him off that I knew. I stayed tell romain came and told me of my mothers disapearance, and the rest of my family that could over through him. So I left, and never whent back since,"</b> Rolu was calmer this time around. And then he added as he got up,<b>"I didn't think they would come for me tell I heard tale of my brother being banished as a cover to find me and kil me. Of course my sister and brother went with not knowing. i lost contact with my contact and haven't heard any news. I really hope that Romain has protected Yela and that their safe from my uncle and Susku,"</b> Rolu stopped and looked over at Isa waiting to see what she would say.
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2012, 10:59 PM by Rolu.)
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa listened quietly as Rolu told his story. This must have been the harder life he had been talking about earlier. She looked up at him as he stood and continued talking. When he finished Isa stood and rubbed her neck against him, her way of telling him she understood and she was sorry for his hardships.

She licked his cheek and looked him in the eyes as she spoke. <b>"If Susku does come looking for you I will be at your side so you don't have to fight him alone, if you will have me there at least. And if you would like, I will help you find your sister so you know she's safe. I'm willing to help you with whatever you need Rolu."</b> She was sincere and made sure he knew that. She was protective by nature and would fight Susku herself if it meant Rolu was safe.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu nugged her when she came over to him. He enjoyed Isa's compainy even though she was at least 2 years younger than him. He laughed at the thought though he wouldn't mind haveing her around. He would see if she had feelings for him, or any emotions she had for him. He was very fond of her at would at least protect her, for now.

He liked her cheek as she had done him. It felt good to talk about it again, and everytime he did a weight was removed from his chest. He noticed his chest fur was ruffled, like all the male's fur got in surtain situations. Rolu licked it smoothing it out, "Now none of that," he thought. He chuckled qietly hoping she woldn't hear him.<b>"So where you born into a pack?"</b> the male asked gently.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa chuckled as Rolu tried to smooth out his ruffled fur on his chest. <b>"I was born into a pack but a fire seperated us when I was very young. I've been on my own most of my life."</b> She smiled at Rolu and playfully nipped his ear and bounded a short distance away and looked back at him, wagging her tail.

<b>"Think you can catch me?"</b> She teased him and play bowed, tail wagging in the air. She waited to see if he would chase after her.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu moved to chase her growling play fully, knowing he would not be able to keep up with the females speed. he chased after her open to the female. He cut of the voice before it even spoke blocking it out of his mind.

He followed her nipping at her tail and then again at her back. He was surtain he would not hurt her, no matter what happened. He was a stubborn he-wolf with a bad attuid when angry. As he followed her he couldn't help but wonder what the other female's where doing at this hour.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa ran as Rolu began to chase her. He nipped at her tail and again at her back. She nipped at his cheek, making sure she didn't hurt him. She nipped at him again, bitting his shoulder. Isa chuckled and took off in a different direction, bounding away like a pup.

She ran and hid underneath the bushes, waiting for him to come by so she could jump out and scare him.