(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Google, Bing

Always By Your Side — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
In some ways it amazed him how they just fell back into their friendship. It was like the time that had passed hadnt and they were still in Fallen Tree Cove both leaders. They'd always looked to each other for the comfort and encouragement they needed in any given time or situation. He'd never had anything like he did with Moon. He'd come close with Birtie but somehow it wasn't the same. Kajika didn't need her to thank him, he'd always do whatever he could for her because he knew in his heart how much she appreciated it. There was still the feeling of failing her by not being there when she needed him most. Her whine and comfort was enough to know that she wasn't angry with him for it. Maybe in time he'd be able to forgive himself but for now he pushed that feeling down.

He laughed when she nipped his ear and tugged it. So that's how it was and before he knew it her leg was around his shoulder and she was putting her weight against him. He laughed harder at her words, "Well we will just have to see about that," he stated. Pushing against he hoped to knock her off balance long enough to slip away and ready his defense.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 900 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her playful comment of getting her payback was met with more laughter and him leaning into her. Her own laughter was added to the air knowing exactly what he was doing. She held her ground, not giving in to him easily. Though after showing she wasnt going to let him push her off she pushed off his shoulder with both large paws, leaving a dusty pawprint on his coat. She stifled a laugh at the sight as she backed up a few paces. It wouldnt be a fair sparring match if he was caught off guard, and Moonshadow intended to win fair and square. The Eastfall woman bowed down in a play bow her tail curled defiantly over her back as it waved back and forth. She let out a playful growl as her cool mercury orbs met his warm amber gaze, challenging him to make the first move.

Word Count: 149
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika wondered if Moonshadow had grown stronger in their time apart. As much as he tried to push her off of him he wasn't able. Maybe he was getting weaker, he didn't want to think of that as a possibility. The thought was pushed out of his mind as fast as Moonshadow had finally let him up. Pushing off him with bother her paws in the process. He didnt noticed the dusty print in his coat as his amber gaze was on her. He stayed where he was for a beat watching her as she took a few paces away from him. Then she'd dropped into a play bow. A wicked smile crossed his lips as he moved into position to start their spar. "Let it begin," he stated just before charged her heading for her left side.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her stifled laugh went unnoticed as so did the dusty pawprint on his shoulder which only caused her to no longer hold in her chuckle. Her ebony frame dipped into a play bow watching as he moved into a sparring position. She barked in response to his wicked smile and call to begin their match. He moved towards her left side where she moved from her bowed position to a raised one hoping to land on top of his shoulders to regain the leverage she gave up in the name of fairness. Then she could use her large frame to push him over and pin him. Though if history had anything to say about it, it would not be that easy. Though fun, nonetheless.

Word Count: 124
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
His head tilted to one side when she outrightly chuckled, "You're laughing at me," he stated in mock indignation. He would show her and with a remark to let them both know the spar was starting he went for her left side. The bark she let out in response to his words sounded around them. She was ready for him though. He saw her rise to her full height in preparation for his attack. His reflexes weren't what they once were so he wasn't able to dodge as quickly as he would have liked. He would hold his ground though against her planned attack. Kajika wasn't going to let her take him down that easily.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall

If the paw print was still there after their match, she would reveal the truth behind her laugh. Though for now she was content with letting him use it as fuel for their duel. They began and she dodge his attack and put her own in motion. Though same as her partner, she didn't move as fast as she used to nor was her strength what is used to be. That didnt mean she wouldn't try, and it seemed like she still had some pazazz as her weight was used successfully as he wobbled under her attack. Would the universe continue to be kind to her? Or would that he the extent of her strength?

Word Count: 115
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
She did not give reason nor deny her laughing at him. He looked incredulous, a look she was probably used to after all these years. His attack wasn't as stellar as he'd hoped for. Then it was her turn and though he hadn't managed to dodge it as quickly as he might have once done he didn't lose his feet. That he could be proud of. His old bones couldn't take all of this activity anymore. This time he moved in to grab at her nape to pull her to the ground unless she was quicker than he and could slip away. It might be they would have to have more of these sessions to get back to where they once were or as close as they could.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall

One more response each? <3

Once again the ebony woman landed her mark and was on top of her sparring partner. However, she no longer had the strength to easily follow through on her attack. Kajika stood strong under his opponent and turned to grab her nape. As much as she would have liked to dodge his attack once more, her wish did not some true. His dark maw found its mark and pulled her from his back. A friendly growl tore through her salt and pepper maw as Moon swung her head around to grab at him, hoping to make any successful purchase. She wouldnt go all the way down to the ground if she found her mark, it allowing her precious moments to find her footing. Though if she missed she would be brought all the way down.

Word Count: 135
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The dark man stood his ground against his friend as she delivered her attack. He refused to let her take him down. Despite his age he was still just as determined as he used to be. Turning his head he tried reaching for the fur at the nape of Moonshadows neck. Unfortunately for him he only felt her fur brushing againstnhis teeth. He wasn't ever able to find purchase to pull her to the ground. So he had to come up with another move to regain his Freedom. Quickly thinking he lowered himself to the ground and rolled over hoping to dislodge her from his back.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her attempt fell short as her teeth clacked back together with nothing between them. It would seem as if they were at an impasse, and the inky woman let another playful growl erupt from within her chest. However, while the Eastfall matriarch was recalculating her strategy, her best friend had his own ideas. Kajika lowered himself and rolled sending her tumbling down with him. The sudden downward movement surprised Moon causing her to be successfully dislodged from his back. She rolled about a wolf length away and ended up on her back before toppling over on to her side. A moment of silence passed before the salt and pepper woman began to laugh. It was a deep-rooted laugh, something she hadnt done in years. Her silver dusted banner beat the ground beneath it, sending dust flying into the air. After pushing herself to her belly her laughing subsided, leaving a wide smile upon her maw. Her mercury orbs met amber "I've missed this" she admitted, still riding the high of their tussle. She was sad that it had been so long, but understood that was life. The elderly woman wouldnt allow that dark cloud of sorrow dampen her sunny disposition now. She had to hold onto these happy moments as tightly as she could, cuz who knew how many more she'll get.

Word Count: 222