(See All?) Announcements
769 Users Online
Magg, Bing, Google, Matos, Viorel

Spin It Around — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Broad shoulders lifted in a quick shrug. He was no judge. What one wolf could handle another may not. He didn't think it anything brave. He smiled a little none the less, feeling what she said wans't a lie to make him feel better. He on the other hand wasn't sure what his actions were. What that made him. He only was sure he needed to be at peace with it, some how bushwhack the feeling.

Eyes held tight to her face, listening closely to her reply. The words sifted through his mind. He was carefully thinking what she said over, thinking exactly how to put his own thoughts into words. "I would like that, I don't think it's very good for me to go by myself. I always feel trapped there by the rush of sorrow. As for you, well I do think facing fears is a good thing, but that's only if you can or I think it makes it worse." Tone became quiet, and he glanced to the side of the cherry tree. Eyes traced along the red bark, it didn't look rough, but smooth. Black lids blinked against his golden gaze, and he sheepishly smiled at her. "We'll have to meet again, and take a trip to the Wildwood. Right now I kinda wanted to see if I might figure out what grows here. Want to come?"
(This post was last modified: May 04, 2011, 09:04 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Adalae who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde

OOC: hehe, trying out your lovely posting table <3

As Triell accepted her request, she felt a rush of gratitude. Quite honestly, she really wanted to see the woods of the past herself. They seemed to hold a sort of mysticism; as if it was a dark secret no one wished to speak of. With that attitude of the locals, the female didn't want to bring it up to anyone else. However, with Triell, it seemed like he was also curious, or willing. Perhaps he just wanted to please her. Either way, she was happy with the quest the two of them were planning on departing for soon. Being the frightened wolf she is, Adonia didn't think she would be able to handle it on her own. Luckily the wolf in front of her was willing to bring her along, and hopefully she would be able to comfort him in the sorrow he had been speaking of. "Of course," The she wolf commented quietly. She smiled to herself as the black male continued, making sure to hang on to every word as if she might lose one. "And I'd like that. I wouldn't mind meeting you again to go on such a trip. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long until we're able to go together."

When the male brought up the trees and the orchard again, Adonia finally realized how truly curious the Tainn was. If she was holding a conversation with anyone else, she probably would have left the issue of her surroundings pass. With Triell around, he seemed to fuel her own curiosity so she too wanted to know what the orchard was all about. As she male smiled at her and invited her to come along, the she wolf immediately decided to accept. "Sure, I'd love to," she responded. "Shall we just go off and explore now?"

Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>He didn't expect her to back down, all the same it was a nice thought she wanted to see the place. They would both see each other again, and he'd have something to look forward to. <i>Sorta</i> He still wasn't sure about the whole Hidden Tree thing, if it'd be weird not being alone, if it might help, or what. He figured he'd wait till the day came to really worry. They could always visit the rest of the Wildwood. Smiling in reply, black banner waved fiercly behind him. They were more friends now, and one of Triell's favorite things were making friends. Who couldn't use one? If not more? The Tainn wanted as many as he could, and he didn't feel silly trusting the cinamon speckled she wolf.

Nodding his head in agreement he hoped it wouldn't be forever till they saw each other again either. <b>"I don't see why not,"</b> he said feeling it wouldn't be a big deal to make a special trip with her. Despite wanting Cori to have puppies soon, he didn't see them coming right away. Either way he silently promised himself he would see Adonia again no matter what. Even if a trip to the Wildwood wouldn't be possible.

Bright eyes darted around, searching the branches for anything. He didn't see any dead fruit, and decided maybe he should look to the ground. Beaming, he nodded. <b>"Well yay, what else would we do?"</b> He said, tone teasing as he jumped to his feet. The lad was sure there was more to life than exploring, questioning the world, but how boring would his life be if he was content not knowing? He started to the east, circling the trunks of the trees for any evidence of what might come summer. He pranced further merrily like he was in a <span class='word'>callithump</span>. Yet all he saw were pits. Nostrils wiggled, picking up the cherry, and dried earth scent. He casually turned his head around making sure she was following. <b>"Want to race? Whoever finds out what these things are has to do a dare?"</b></blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia rolled her eyes playfully at Triell's response. "Well, I GUESS so..." she responded. As for his offer to race, she immediately jumped towards the opportunity. No one loved racing more than Adonia! That, at least, was certain. The female sized up her "enemy". He was probably quick. Perhaps much quicker than Adonia. She hadn't had much experience with wolves quicker than herself, so certainly she would be much more competitive than normal! She wagged her tail in excitement for the upcoming challenge and replied, "Heh, if you insist... I must warn you that I do always want to win.. So you'd better watch out! Speaking of watching out for something, what ARE we looking for in the first place? And I think we should somehow make a pact, so no one can break the promise!"

The she wolf had seen promises broken, and she hated it. Why, when someone told another than they would most certainly do something, would they not do it? It made no sense whatsoever, at least to this she wolf. Her thoughts returned to the 'race'. What would she make Triell do? The she-wolf wasn't very creative with this sort of thing, so, for now, she was at a loss. Hopefully she would think of something when SHE won!

Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Whatever he'd thought of her before those thoughts were obliviated. (like it'd been much) Whatever he'd assumed, or thought she was he had really yet to know. So far Adonia was pretty easy going, and up for fun. What a combo. He chuckle delighted for the pleasant change of air, not the should he trust or, and the whole orphan, bad past things. Maybe they really could be friends after all. More reason to stick up to Weldering, but he'd never say that. Instead his keen eyes met hers, wondering just how good of a tracker she was, or game player. He wasn't sure, everyone was full of surprises, invisible talents and secrets. Black banner waved behind him, and he let out an amused snort at her "liking to win." <i>We'll see,</i> he thought. He hadn't been clear on what they were looking for, because well he wasn't sure. Black mask went serious trying to explain. <b>"Um, well,"</b> he started. She chimed in about them making a pact? Wow he wasn't sure what to think about that, and had to recollect his thoughts.

After a very silent moment his fiery gaze shifted to her. <b>"We can make a pact, though I've never done that before so you'll have to fill me in how that works. As for what were looking for. That's what I'm not sure about. I can smell what was on the trees, you can take a whiff of it here,"</b> he said, pointing to the pits of cheeries for it to be fair, looking up he continued, <b>"So I guess better to say it's small, and more to it than this seed thing. I know Cor told me about blackberries but this isn't them. It's some other kind of berry I guess."</b> Large shoulders shrugged again, and he waited for her to join him to catch the scent, do this pact thingy. He knew about promises, and was a pretty good keeper of them. It wasn't like he'd made many, especially to anyone but himself.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
The female wolf nodded at his uncertainty. "I haven't had much experience with it myself, to be honest." She admitted. "But it isn't really a pact per say, just making sure you keep your promise of doing the others dare when one of us wins. We can do something simple.. though I'm not exactly sure what! I guess just promising is fine for now." The she-wolf grinned, and then quietly listened to his plan. "That sure makes sense! So we're looking for the berry itself, I guess." The wolf's grin turned into a small smile as she got herself ready for the competition. Boy, she did want to win, though more for the bragging rights than the dare. Chuckling to herself, she turned her gaze up to the black male's fire-y eyes "So.. Are you ready to begin?"

Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Black lip twitched in a pleasant smirk. <b>"Promise it is,"</b> he said figuring he could count on her word, and she'd probably feel the same for him. He had no idea of a dare just yet. He decided he needed to think one up. Something difficult, but not to impossible. Head nodded, <b>"Yup,"</b> he said with a wag of his tail. Glad to see it made sense to a point. He often didn't like speaking for words could be taken a number of ways. She understood, whatever uneasiness he'd felt dissapeared. Bright eyes met the golden hue of hers, she seemed to be ready to get this game on, so was he. <b>"On the count of three. One.....two......three!"</b> He exclaimed, flashing a grin her way he quickly darted off to a new set of trees hoping to find what he searched for.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
"Glad we got that settled," the female wolf grinned as she braced herself for the count off. "You ready for this?" she laughed. As he quickly counted up to three, thoughts pertaining to the contest raced through her head. Alright.. so I'm looking for some kind of berry.. Since the trees are pretty big, the berries probably are too. Maybe the berries are pink since the tree blossoms are pink too? Or maybe they're white.. or some completely other color I'd never thought of!" Suddenly she realized that Triell had already raced away and now she was standing there, alone. Quickly sprinting around, she tried to use her sharp eyes to look for any round fruits laying willy-nilly on the green ground. Adonia made a lap around the trees, however did not find anything. Slightly disappointed, she delved deeper into the orchard, while always thinking about what she would make Triell do as a dare if she won.

Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>The lad was eager, and eyes scanned the ground thoroughly, trying to pick the littlest of detail from the earth. All saw was the same pits, the seeds left of the fruit that yet to grow. Nostrils flaring, tail high behind him he trotted to another tree, trying best not to glance at Adonia. Surely if she'd found something she would have sounded out he assured himself. Rapidly he scented the ground at the base of the trunk. Nothing. Stumped, brows furrowed in his dark fur, and he trailed out further. Grass was all he found. Soft snort, he pressed further inclined to find something. Gliding to another tree, fiery gaze stared hard upon the ground as if a cherry might reveal itself. Maybe it worked, there was a fallen branch, wrinkled red things hanging from it's tips. <i>Yes!</i> Looking to Adonia than the branch he shot off, picking it up in wide jaws with a graceful swoop. Triumphantly he let out a muffled bark, than trotted to show her his prize.

Black tail high above him, waved playfully. A smirk evident on his lips. Placing it before her feet, he shook out his coat. <b>"I win,"</b> he said, playful look to his eyes he further stated, <b>"Now for the dare, hmm...I dare you to come visit me at Swift River."</b> He wrinkled his brows up and down, than chuckled. It would solve his problem of meeting her again without meeting Weldering, and Triell wasn't to worried about her getting hurt. She would have to cross the river, but didn't see that as being problematic. Surely if she was met by another Swift River wolf she could state her intentions, or merely howl for Triell. </blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia grew incredibly frustrated as she could not find ANYTHING that pointed towards what the real fruit on the trees around her were. When she heard Triell's call, her heart literally sank. In an impatient huff, she wandered towards the place where Triell called. He looked gleeful at winning the contest, and she couldn't help but crack a smile. "Gah. I guess I'm just not at the top of my game today.. Unless you CHEATED!" The female wolf playfully batted at the male, obviously joking. As he went on to say what he wanted to do as a dare, the she wolf couldn't help but feel surprised. I thought it would be something ridiculously embarrassing... she chuckled to herself. "Done." she responded, "But do you have any particular time in mind relating to when I can grace you with my presence? And I hope your family won't chase me off or anything. Well, if they do, I can just blame it on you! Besides that, what should we call the fruit? I don't know if it's been named yet!" Adonia was surprised at how talkative she was being today, because normally she wasn't this outgoing. Maybe Triell's talkative-ness was infectious like some airborne disease?

(This post was last modified: May 20, 2011, 10:17 PM by Adonia.)