(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Google

charlie boy, don't go to war — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben

Titan stayed there for a few more moments until Veho's grumbling answer sounded below him. Thunder also sounded right after Veho's words causing Titan to let the scruff of the grayish male go and then shrank towards the ground. His gaze went right up to the sky for a moment or two before falling back down to Veho's form. The gray wolf was totally unaffected by the thunder storm above them, and Titan grew rather envious of that fact. He wished his mother hadn't instilled in him the terror of lightning storms at such a young age. Curse you Nari for moving pups to a new den during a thunderstorm you bitch... He thinks quietly while looking to Veho.

"I think I would have enjoyed that more on a sunny day." He answered back while continuing to look at the older wolf. As happy and proud that he was to beat the more experienced healer Titan couldn't help feeling that the male had a right to be above him as a healer. However that thought had Titan wondering how he would then get closer to Rook. Rank challenging up the pack is the only way to get close.. How would that factor in Veho though?

Again lightning flashed causing Titan to flinch before snarling into the air. "Freaking deer balls!" He cursed at the sky before looking to Veho a third time.  "You know what? No.. You take my spot, but promise me you'll rank challenge up to Rook's side. If you don't I'll be biting at your heels right behind you." Titan shook his coat and backed into the den while lowering himself before the older healer.    "A healer afraid of thunderstorms shouldn't be lording over an equally good but older healer who has no trouble in this dung kind of weather. I would never be able to heal someone up in this... So just take it. Not like I really care about ranking anyway. I'm here to make friends, heal Borden, and help out Rook.  " He growled from below the overhang while occasionally glancing up at the sky. Dark clouds rolled over the two wolves heads as the storm came closer and closer.

Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

“Fair enough,” the male replied breathlessly, relieved to have his ruff released. The silvery male shook out his pelt, slinging a fine mist from his thick coat. He might have commented further, had thunder not ripped across the air, causing the dark male to jump again. Veho reached forward, brushing his nose into the younger wolf’s cheek in a show of solidarity. What came of the other medic’s mouth next, however, was entirely unexpected. The older male drew back, his twin moons wide as ears swiveled forward, his expression openly shocked as he was offered the rank he was challenging for.

After a moment, Merlin managed to check his astonishment and clear his throat. “I-- Appreciate your clear-headedness on the matter, my friend,” the older male murmured, tail swishing behind him as he studied the swarthy wolf. How curious, the thought, that they’d gone through the difficult part only for his rank to be won – not through strength or tactical superiority, but through his natural talents and wholesome desires. Life in Grizzly Hollow proved to be anything but mundane, absolutely nothing like he feared.

“I will do my best, Titan. It is my only desire to serve our alpha to the best of my ability – I will continue to challenge up, until I can support him as he deserves,” the man hummed, bobbing his head. After a moment, he spoke back up. “And, if you would like, we can continue to work together, and serve Grizzly Hollow. I will teach you what I know, and I am sure I can learn from you, if today is any indication. But I will not hold you here now in the storm – find shelter. I will see you out later, my friend.”

With a nod, he saw Titan off and smiled to himself. Once this storm rolled over, he would have to seek out Rook…

Fade.

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]