(See All?) Announcements
356 Users Online
Bing, Google

Drink With Me — Wildflower Glade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 30 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sijinali Montalo

The woman shakes her head at Kova's apologizing words.
"No need to say sorry" she chimes before he begins speaking more. They near the carcass, and Siji
feels excitement begin to bustle about within her. Moose! The last time she had eaten moose was
when she came across the wolf named Gilligan. The one with the strange thing wrapped around his neck.
Cracking a toothy smile, she lowers her head, her fluffed tail beginning to wag furiously as she tears into the
side of the moose. It seemed the carcass hadn't been there too long; the meat hadn't picked up a rotting odor
yet. After chewing thoughtfully, she swallows a chunk of meat before looking over to Kova.

"Well, then. I've certainly learned something new." She seats herself, her eyes falling upon the body of
the moose as silence grips her. "I would have been the Princess of Crane's Mire." Her smile then wavers,
a bit of anxiety and nervousness suddenly overcoming her. She missed her mother, but not the other wolves
that were in her old pack. The consistent violence was agonizing to watch and listen to. "Ah, well."
With a sigh, she looks upward toward the dying canopy, gazing at the stars that peeked through. "I appreciate
you telling me about it"
Her head turns back toward Kova before she stands back up. Nuzzling at the
stomach of the moose, she eats her fill. Her tail wags once again in contentment.

"I'm glad to have met a kind and level headed wolf such as yourself." Her compliment is quiet, but it's
there. She appreciated his company. Though he seemed a bit nosy in the sense of what was occurring in her
pack, he seemed to have a good heart.
(This post was last modified: Nov 19, 2015, 01:34 AM by Sijinali.)