(See All?) Announcements
695 Users Online
Google

Spin It Around — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>He was tickled pink by winning, and stuck his tongue out at the word cheated, playfully of coarse, before closing his lips. He tried to dodge her swipes, but they got him clearly where she meant. He laughed, feeling luck had been in his favor more than hers. He didn't think he had some skill she didn't. She laughed lightly after his dare, and he wondered if she'd try to get out of his request. Right away she said done, and his tail went waving behind him. Soon his brow raised, pondering her question. <b>"Um,"</b> he stated. Any time would be fine, the lad thought. Maybe not at night, but she wouldn't come visiting then would she? Still thinking, he flinched slightly when said she'd blame it on him. He was ready for another playful swipe, but none came.

A good hearted laugh, he smirked back at her. <b>"Well, how about you come in the next few days. Call for me at the borders, I'm sure I'll hear you, find ya fast. As for a name, uh I don't know. What do you want to call them? I should have dared you to eat one!"</b> He said, wrinkling his nose, not thinking they'd taste good at this point.</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Adalae who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia noticed that Triell seemed completely at ease, and therefore the she wolf felt calm also. Obviously if they were doing something "against the rules", he would have said so. But just waltzing up to the border and howling didn't seem too bad. Hopefully she wouldn't run into any characters that decided to attempt to stop her. It was the season when pups were born, so of course parents would be much more strict with their borders. Either way, Adonia felt her fears settle."Alrighty then! It's a deal." the female laughed to herself before honestly admitting something to the other wolf, "I really thought you were going to make me do something outrageous. I'm happy that isn't the case! And it was fun racin' against you."

As he asked her what SHE wanted to name the fruit, Adonia hesitated. Imagination really was not her strong point! "Uhhhh.." she wondered out loud, "I honestly have no idea... I was hoping you would know the perfect name!

(This post was last modified: May 21, 2011, 01:34 AM by Adonia.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Tail wagged enthusiasticly, glad she was still sure about coming to visit him. He was sure there would be more Tainns any day now, but Indru was sensible. Wasn't like he'd attack her without a cause, and she didn't have to trespass to contact Triell. Adonia he was sure had common sense to not cross the invisible borders his brother had set up. He licked his lips, joining her in her laughter. <b>"Well I can think of a whole lot of weird stuff now, maybe we'll have another game,"</b> he said hinting they'd have to do something like this again. What he wasn't sure.

The lad laughed at her uncertainty. <b>"That hard huh?"</b> He teased, giving a toothy grin. He hadn't much in mind either. He wasn't creative either, but decided to give it a try. Features smoothed, and he let out a quiet sigh trying to think. <b>"Um, Trona's?"</b> He asked, testing it out, wondering what she thought of their name combo for the wrinkled berries.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
At Triell's idea of a name, the she-wolf immediately warmed up to it. Something named after the two of them? Why hadn't she thought of that! "Yeah," the female responded, amused, "It is that hard! At least for me.. and I hope we do have another game, that was quite fun.. except when I lost. But that won't happen again!" Already Adonia was getting competitive and longed for another game. This time, she would be sure to win! "Besides that, I love that name. Trona...." she said the name out loud, marveling at the beautiful simplicity of the word. Trona.. "That's a lovely name for a berry."

OOC: Shall we close this up for now? I have another plot thing to talk to you about, i'll send you a message 'bout it.

Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote><i> sounds good adalae :)</i>

Uncertain hung on his face like a limp scarf. Would she laugh? Far as he knew it was not a word, but it could sound funny. She did not, and tail swept side to side rather quickly. However, a laugh blurted at her mild complaint, and changed into his own amused snicker. <b>"We shall have another game, and we'll just see if you can best me,"</b> he said, voice deep and confident, followed by a sly grin. <b>"Ahh,"</b> he sighed, his black face neutral as she tested it out for herself. What would everyone think of the Trona berry? <b>"Glad you agree with it, I think I best be going home. My brother doesn't need another wolf to worry about. I guess, I'll see you in a couple days?"</b> He asked, sure, but still wanting another confirmation. He waited till he recieved it, than dipped his head, muttered a quiet goodye, and headed for home.

{end}</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
Adonia grinned at the other wolf, deciding immediately to agree with him. "I'm glad that you were around today. And yeah, I suppose so.." she paused for a moment, pondering the situation. As Triell replied that he must depart to return to Swift River, Adonia supposed that she should be leaving to Midnight Plateau territory as well. "I'd best be off too. I'm not supposed to be off duty right now, either!" The she-wolf gave Triell a mischievous smile before turning around and preparing to leave for home. She thought about the question the Swift River wolf posed to her. A couple days? "Yeah," the female replied, "I'll see you."{end}