(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Google, Bing

going on to decide for us — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

The male made a pleased noise, expression brightening as @Oula accepted Grizzly Hollow’s offer with the grace he’d come to expect from the woman in the short time he’d known her. She was clever, strong, and clearly dedicated to an important cause – she could only strengthen their pack with her addition. A happy chuff fell from the medic’s lips as he leaned forward, bumping into the woman’s shoulder as his ears cupped forward. “You have warmed my heart like the sun. I am very glad to hear it, friend,” he rumbled, pleasure written on his face. Never could Veho be accused of alexithymia, for the wolf always had his heart scrawled across his pelt, and his moonlit eyes moved from the woman to his alpha, beaming as he gave a nod at the orders.

“Of course. I will show her about once she is ready,” he agreed, turning back to the female. Nodding to their honeycomb, he glanced over at her once more. “We shall take this to my medical cache, where it will be safe. No one can mistake it for a treat there,” Veho laughed, tail swishing behind him in a constant wag. “I can continue to apply the honey as needed, until your leg has healed.” It would be much easier this way, he knew, than the woman trying to dab the sticky gold on herself.

With another nod, the male picked up his piece and broke into a lazy jog, picking his way through the territory as he lead the new recruit to his own personal treasure hoard.

Exit.

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark

Her word was enough to have their trust, and as simple as that, it was done. Oula wasn't sure what she had expected, but she didn't feel much different now that she was one of the Grizzly Hollow wolves. She supposed she was actually a wolf of two alliances now, but with her commander miles away it didn't matter much. The kind-hearted medic gave her a welcoming nudge, the tense corners of Oula's lips finally relaxing and her small ears easing downward from the top of her head to a more relaxed position. She did not expect the leader would have time for a tour, so was not too put out by the fact that instead Merlin would have to formally show her around later.

"Thank you, Sir." Oula said gratefully towards Gaheris. At Merlin's gesture she lifted the honey comb back into her jaws, hoping that as he said it would indeed be safe in his cache. She fell easily into step behind her new alpha as he lead them into the territory. It was a quiet walk, understandably with mouths filled with honey. Oula's eyes followed Gaheris as he silently branched off, leaving the pair, but she kept along with Gaheris as they made their way towards the medic's stash.

[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]