(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Google, Bing, Moonshadow, Isla

should've been a farmer and blamed it on the weather — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ku who has 68 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Mojave Ostrega
A smile reformed on Mojave's face for a moment, wondering just went she would find that moment when Hearthwood would feel like home. She couldn't have quite attested to what home felt like for certain, as she had always been on the move one way or another. And there were plenty of them out there who were transient by default, not entirely inclined to settle in one place or another for a variety of reasons. For her, branching out and even tentatively finding a place with the wolves of the River had been a new experience. A comforting one in a sense, because at least now she felt she wouldn't spend the winter scavenging and struggling along on her own.

And maybe it would straighten her out on a few things, too.

She nodded as the younger she-wolf came to the conclusion that things were indeed chilly just idling about there along the banks of the river. Some of that no doubt naturally stemmed from the cold of the water, but even the truth in that was lost on Mojave. Her tail swung easy behind her at the premise of some exploration though, and she gestured for Inna to rise. "Well in that case, I guess I should let you take the lead then," she said.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna couldn’t know hoe Mojave felt coming to a new place to live and meeting new people and having to learn about them in order to live among them since she hadn’t ever done anything like that before. Still she felt that it might take some time but soon enough the newest member of the pack would start to feel at home, like she belonged there. At least that was Inna’s hope for her and she would have till the spring to decide how she truly felt about living in Hearthwood River.

Mojave expressed interest in seeing some of the more interesting sights and with the cold settling in Inna agreed that it would be better if they were on the move. She didn’t want to get too cold where it would take her forever to warm up once she returned to the den. The question now was where to take Mojave that she might find interesting. That was when Zephyr Rill came to mind. “The place I have in mind is off this way,” she said indicating a place over her shoulder, “I hope that you will find it as interesting as I do,” she added though she thought she would explain more about it once they had reached it. Once she had confirmed that she knew a place she set off in the directions she’d previously indicated.

~Table by Mimi
(This post was last modified: Dec 05, 2015, 08:33 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Ku who has 68 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Mojave Ostrega
hope the minor powerplay of them travelling is good with you -- if it isn't, drop me a pm!

As they headed off, Mojave allowed for some silence to slip between their conversation. It was far too easy to let herself get lost in the vaguely familiar sights that Kisla had shown her, though even with the onset of winter at their doorstep they were ever-changing. Leaves that had once clung to the lower reaches of the canopy were now among the leaf litter at their feet, and the sound of them carrying through the woodland was all but quiet. Though the paths were winding, she stuck close to the path that Inna forged through the underbrush, attune with the ease that the younger female carried herself with.

There was little doubt in Mojave's mind that the forest had a rich history, one that easily extended past the tenure of the pack's claim. She couldn't have attested to how long the pack had existed there, but it had obviously been around long enough for a generation to be birthed, given that her current companion was a fruit of such labor. While the thought occurred her to query about the history, she withheld for the time being, not entirely inclined to disrupt the ambient din. Eventually her wandering gaze settled to the path before them, wondering when they would reach their location and curious if she would spy it out before they reached it.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity