Bing, Google

Chance Encounter — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
You have an unclosed bold tag at the end of your last post ): 

Athena Moon
And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Though she never outright said the name of who she was referring to, he made quite an educated guess with the quiet name that he muttered. Nodding slightly in confirmation, she looked away for a moment. It was so lonely here. The ivory woman always felt that she didn't really belong in Fallen Tree Cove, perhaps it was the fact that she kept distancing herself from all the others. Maybe if she got close to her pack mates, it might not be all that bad. But was she willing to open herself like that to everyone. It had been easy to open up to Kajika, why not the others? It was worth a try, wasn't it? Smiling at Kajika's announcement, she felt hope blossom in her heart. It was such a dangerous thing to have because it usually meant down the road, she would only be disappointment in the end. Perhaps, not this time.

Listening to his wise words, her mind pondered them. How was she to move on from him, when he was the one that still held her heart in his clutches. Even if he didn't know it, she still loved him though she was sure he no longer did. "It will be hard to move on from the man that holds my heart. Though, it will be easier knowing I no longer hold his," the ivory woman muttered quietly, cherishing the words Kajika spoke to her. He was right. Vespertio will eventually become a lesson that she must cherish and remember. However, her heart truly wished he would be more than just a lesson to her. She would always wish he would be more.

"Yes, perhaps this change will be good." Her mixmatched gaze met his chocolate ones, her ebony lips smiling contently. Her conscience still brooded in the background. "Though, I must say, you give me hope and that is incredibly dangerous to me," she chuckled slightly, but she was completely serious. Hope was the worst thing for her. Her heart was always broken when she followed the path hope laid out for her. But maybe if Kajika led her the right way, she would be spared this time. 

When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am
(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2015, 03:04 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Thanks, I fixed it. ;)

It hadn't been too hard for Kajika to figure out who Athena had been talking about. Her slight nod was all the confirmation that he needed and he couldn't help but wonder what this might mean, what Vespertio might do if anything if he found out Athena had told him. The truth was he didn't know the man that well so he couldn't know what might happen. What he did know is that he had told Athena he would be her companion and he wasn't going to go back on that even with this new knowledge. Kajika hadn't ever broke his word and he wasn't about to start now with the woman standing in front of him. He would help her in whatever way he could even if it was just listening to how her day had gone. He wasn't exactly sure what had happened between Vespertio and Athena and as much as he was curious he didn't think now was the time to ask. Perhaps in time she would tell him but the way she spoke about it told him it might be a painful subject which was better left to when she felt ready to say more on it.

The words he spoke were meant to try and comfort her, maybe help her in some small way. As she spoke he nodded knowing it wasn't easy to move on from someone that meant so much, "No, I expect not," he agreed with a sigh, "But maybe time and making things right with him will help you to find some closure so that you can move on." The truth was he felt her situation wasn't a good one and he couldn't imagine what it must be like for her to see Vespertio and Namid together. He didn't know how things would turn out for her but he did hope that she did succeed in making things right and that she might be able to move on from Vespertio to find some sense of peace. He felt she deserved that especially if she were to stay in Fallen Tree Cove.

Kajika wished in that moment that he could tell her that this change would be good but he knew it wouldn't be right when he didn't know what would happen. "I hope it will be," he said returning her smile. Her next words to him were a little worrisome but at the same time he was glad to hear he had given her hope. "I'm glad to hear that and maybe I can help to change that for you, having hope shouldn't be dangerous." After hearing her say that he felt it more important that she accomplish what she came to do and maybe even make a new and better life for herself in Fallen Tree Cove.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2015, 09:32 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.