(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley, Khalon

I could never be that cruel, my dear — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna was happy that Nightingale was going to speak with Lachesis about her condition. She felt that her friend had to at least try her memories were too important to be gone forever. If lachesis couldn’t help then they would have to try something else. Inna nodded, “Good but promise you won’t put it off too long. You deserve to have your memories back,” Inna’s tone became solemn as she spoke the next sentence, “He does.” The patient being her father though he was on the mend it still saddened her to think of him in that state. Inna didn’t think that it wasn’t worth it to try and find something that would help bring Nightingales memories back and she voiced that much to her friends who seemed to agree with her. She was glad about that because if Nightingale didn’t agree then she might not try to find out the truth. “We have the time to wait if that is what we must due,” she said in response because she at least did know that if they found something to help it would take time.

Nightingale expressed uncomfortableness in regards to telling everyone about what had happened to her. Inna felt that it was a personal matter and that she should only tell people when she felt comfortable. Though in order for Lachesis to help her properly she would probably have to tell him everything. Still Inna didn’t think the whole pack needed to know unless Nightingale became a danger to the pack and the ebony youngster didn’t see that happening. Her friend wasn’t hurting anyone and nor was keeping what had happened hurting anyone.

Inna was glad that she had found Nightingale, she thought that they were going to be great friends. A smile crept across her face and grew wider as Nightingale returned her gesture before declaring she felt the same. The subject was turned back to the Ethos a few moments later and the question asked left Inna nodding her head, “It’s a really nice place to spend a hot lazy afternoon,” she told her friend, “And I really like the smell of the lavender. I think I will miss it when the snow comes,” she added wondering for a moment if she would have very many lazy afternoons when she was no longer a puppy and had to help the pack. “Would you like to see some more places?”

~Table by Mimi
(This post was last modified: Dec 19, 2015, 08:57 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.