489 Users Online
Bing, Google

Finally An Introduction — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 37 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Pharika Idasis
The woman nods along to Kajika's words.
She agreed; their leaders seemed to be very understanding and just. Her mind prods at her, thoughts racking
her brain as they pad along. Kajika breaks away momentarily to mark borders, and Pharika takes those
brief seconds to clear her mind. As he joins her again, her ears perk as he continues to speak. A strange
feeling comes over her heart like a wave at what he says- Family doesn't have to be blood. Her mouth
twitches, and she stops in her tracks. "You're right." was all she managed to spit out. A few seconds
pass before she speaks again.

"I suppose I never thought of family in that sense, but you're completely correct. I've never had family
that isn't blood. This is new to me."
She was not embarrassed, but more so intrigued. She hadn't thought
of family in that sense. She had never formed a close bond with anyone, ever, so the idea hadn't crossed her
mind. Relief began to entwine itself through her heart. This was an easy wolf to talk to, which she could
appreciate. He wasn't sickly nice, but he wasn't a prick. He was neutral; she was glad they were spending
time to get to know one another.

"You've certainly opened my eyes to something new" she laughs, looking at her paws. Bringing her
head back up, a playful smirk dances across her features. "Let's go for a run along the outcrops. Good
to gain skill on how to maneuver these damn mountains. What d'ya say?"
(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2015, 05:30 PM by Pharika.)
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

For a long time Kajika had believed that family could only be blood and that was part of what had caused him to stay for so long in his birth pack and to do the things that his father ordered him to do. Once he had finally broken free from that life however it had taken some time for him to realize what a true family was and that it didn’t have to always involve blood relatives. After all Des had become his family and the longer he stayed with Fallen Tree Cove the more the wolves that belonged to if felt like family. He smiled when Pharika told him he was right, “It took me awhile to figure that out but I am glad sharing it could help,” he stated happy that he had been able to help one of his pack mates.

She elaborated more on her thoughts where family was concerned and he could understand why she had never realized it. If he were honest he might not have realized it himself had he not met Des and ended up in Fallen Tree Cove. “I think that it can be a hard thing to accept at first but I think that after some more time in the pack it will start to feel more like family,” he told her describing it exactly how he felt. As he walked along beside the woman he was once again surprised with the easiness that he had been opened up to once more, just as it had been with Athena but at the same time he was glad that they felt they could confide in him it made it easier for him to help them if they needed.

Kajika smiled once more, “I’m glad I could. Thinking a little differently about things can help a lot and it can change things that you never thought could be changed.” Then she was smirking at him and he let his head tilt to on side slightly as she asked about a run along the outcroppings and he gave her a nod, “That sounds like fun and a good way to get a nice work out,” he agreed, “Ladies first,” he added emphasizing with a gesture of his paw.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2015, 10:38 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Bridget who has 37 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Pharika Idasis
Pharika starts off in a quick gait, heading toward the outcrops.
Her strides are long as she increases her pace until at a comfortable run. Her
heart begins thrumming while she eyes the obstacles ahead of herself. Running
across this sort of surface required a heavy amount of practice; one did not to be
vulnerable to immediate stumbling. Pharika had found that the less she thought about her
paw placement, the easier it was for her to maneuver its jutting stones. The large
black and white woman lopes along with ease, her strengthened muscles pushing her
farther than what she was able to go when she first arrived on the mountain.

Approaching a flattened surface, she turns her head to glance at Kajika, her face
stoic as her muscles burned. Her run slows a bit, and her tail wags as she looks
to him again.

This was actually kind of fun. Pharika wasn't all too familiar
with the concept of fun. She was typically blunt with her words and a bit cynical.
This encounter was proving otherwise of herself. It was a surprise, yes, but she was
finding herself enjoying it.
(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2015, 06:29 PM by Pharika.)
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika matched Pharika’s pace as they made their way toward the outcrops of the mountain. He believed that it would be excellent practice for them in preparing for whatever obstacle that might turn up in their way and be able to avoid them without missing a step. As her pace increased his did until he was following her by only a meter or so. It was not an easy task to be sure and needed much more practice then he’d had in the recent past but he didn’t think he was doing too badly as he avoided the rocks that jutted up around him and still kept pace with Pharika. Still he could tell that he was in much better condition than he had been when he first came to Fallen Tree Cove. Days spent traveling and searching had taken their toll not only on his weight but his muscle mass as well but after all these months of eating well and running the borders had built it all back up.

Pharika reached the flattened area of the mountain first and turned to look at him before she slowed her pace. He soon catches up letting his pace slow to match hers once more and allowing himself to fall in beside her his tail swishing slowly behind him as he offers her a smile.

This exercise had been as he had expected as far as the strenuousness of it but it seemed that had found a new companion when it came to such endeavors. “Would you like to continue on or have a rest?” He finally asked, “Perhaps we can find a small pool for a drink further on,” he added though they could make their way toward the lake when they had finished in their fun.

(This post was last modified: Dec 19, 2015, 08:48 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.