(See All?) Announcements
472 Users Online
Bing, Tulip, Google, Nia

i am the man who grabs the sun — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
As @Morganna came into view, Craw let his tension flow from his neck, down his spine and out of his tail, flexing the muscles in his back accordingly, attempting to manage his mixed anticipation. He so desperately needed this to go to plan, to finally have someone within the same pack who held affiliation to him before the others. Someone with no previous ties to the Archers, who trusted him first. It would be so trivial for all that to fall apart. Returning Morganna's grin with a softer one of his own, he let @Wraith introduce himself, knowing that the wolf was charismatic enough to provide a good impression.

Unsurprisingly, though, Wraith looked towards the scarred man for support. Snorting, the breath misting in front of his nose, Craw turned to Morganna, hoping that he had been wrong about what he had smelled in those borders. "He is skilled at hunting in these cold conditions, and has proved such to me. There is a mule doe carcass a short distance from here we brought down in the early hours; it was too much to carry, but we should invite the others out to feast on it." Since it appeared customary to provide a gift, Craw had made sure they would have something to offer, even if it required a little travel. He watched Morganna closely for her reaction, trying to remain fairly casual and conceal just how much he had invested in this. "He would make an excellent addition to the pack, I know it."
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Wraith if you'd like to wrap it up with a fluff response and archive then you guys can claim LP. :) feel free to pp Morg wandering off at the end if you like. Sorry this took so damn long.

She listened to @Craw's endorsement with a strained smile. "I'm sure 'e would but we jus' don' have the space..." she answered softly, her reluctance to turn the man away clearly painted on her ginger flecked face. Her lips pursed as she considered the options, after all hadn't @Angier been a fringe dweller for quite some time before being afforded a position in her mothers pack? "I'll tell yer what..." she offered in compromise, looking @Wraith in the eye as she spoke "Stay close, Craw can show yer where the outlyin' caches are, as soon as a spot opens up, its yours..." with the snows setting in she wouldn't be surprised if he chose to decline her offer and settle elsewhere, but it was the best she could offer.
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
Though disappointed, Wraith bowed his head respectfully. "Then I shall wait," he said simply with an easy smile. In truth, he wasn't certain he deserved to be part of a pack anymore after what he'd done, what he'd run from. But the black northerner already felt a strong bond with @Craw and intended to stick by his side. After journeying alone for quite some time, he knew he needed the company to break up the monotony of loneliness that allowed the ghosts to haunt him each night.

He angled his head towards his friend as his Alpha walked off and bumped his muzzle against Craw's in reassurance. "I'll stick close," he promised. "Up in those mountains, I'm sure I can find a bit of shelter from the wind and weather." After all, he was quite used to the bite of winter. It didn't much concern him yet, though if it grew as intense as it could back in his old mountains, hanging around a pack seemed an intelligent decision whether accepted or not.

"Go on," Wraith urged in encouragement. "Go home. I'll find my own way and meet with you tomorrow. It's been a long journey for you and I'm sure you'd like to rest in familiar territory." He nipped at Craw's muzzle before heading off himself towards the mountains to the west. With nightfall coming, he'd best find shelter soon.

Thread fade~
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]