(See All?) Announcements
659 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google

A Place To Fit In — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Though he had given the thought of which role he might want to fill he had still been torn between the role of an advisor and the role of a teacher. He knew that he would have to choose one or the other but just then he didn’t know if he could. That was the main reason that he had come to Namid and Vespertio, he hoped that they might be able to help him to make the decision. He was glad that they both seemed very supportive which only solidified what he had thought about them from the start and one of the reasons that he had joined Fallen Tree Cove.

Kajika listened to what both of his alpha’s had to say concerning his choices and they both seemed to lean toward him teaching. However he felt great pride that they also seemed to feel that either role would be fitting for him. Namid however posed a question to him that he wasn’t expecting so hadn’t considered. He gave it a few moments thought before he finally answered, “I want to help to instill the qualities that you mentioned in the children as well as help to teach them the skills that will help them to provide not only for the pack but for themselves which will ensure their survival. At the same time I want to be available to the both of you as well as the rest of the pack to help with any problems that might arise and help is needed,” He explained feeling that he expressed his thoughts the best that he could and hoped that it gave Namid the information she was looking for.

(This post was last modified: Jan 19, 2016, 04:45 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
I believe all that's left is for Namid to dish out the different ways to earn the title(for the 5 threads needing to be completed) and then Kajika can fade off, or exit post from each of us?

Rust tinged audits listened closely to Kajika's explanation to his mate's question, a prideful grin unable to keep itself at bay upon his ebony lips much longer. The patriarch was liking each word that tumbled from the swarthy man's lips, a nod of his might crown an indication of such enjoyment. Not only did he wish to fuse loyalty and hard work into their children, but also the skill sets that would better aid their survival in the world should they one day decide to branch out for themselves, or god forbid something happen to either Namid, himself, or the pack. Good, this was very good.

Vespertio allowed the other male to finish, ensuring he wished to speak no more on the subject before serving his verdict. One in which he was sure Namid would agree upon. "From what I've come to learn it would seem the role of a teacher would be the better of the two options for the time being. Although, you are more than welcome to switch to an adviser role later on should your heart yearn for the title. I would be grateful to have you in either place. You've served the pack well." The words he spoke were true. In a short amount of time Kajika had come to morph himself into a prime example of a true pack wolf. One that the leading pair would be forever grateful for.

Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid was indeed pleased with Kajika’s reply, a nod bobbing her head. Truly he could chose whichever we wanted, perhaps even double up on them. However, he would need to earn each role one at a time and they didn’t just come overnight. He would have to earn it, but he wouldn’t be alone in it. They would both be there every step of the way, to provide guidance of their own. “If you chose to, you could go after both roles. However, you would have to obtain them separately. It will be no easy task, and it will take as much patience and time as you can spare. The rewards in the end will be much greater than the effort though, I can assure you. I would suggest going for a teaching role first, as that would be the most beneficial, before going for the role of advisor.” she said, meeting his gaze evenly. “The primary duties you will need to perform to become a teacher are teaching the pups and yearlings important skills and lessons they will need for their futures, looking after them and getting to know them individually to perform this task properly as they each have different ways of interacting and learning, providing many of the same lessons and values to the rest of the pack, teaching and upholding our traditions and values, and practicing patience in all scenarios. When you obtain this roll, you may then choose to specialize in a field. Those fields are survival, discipline, and the history of our pack. You do not have to specialize, but it is recommended.” It was a lot to take it, a lot to process and a lot to do. He would need to learn their members inside and out, become fully integrated into their personal lives without a hitch. To become fully successful at this job could take years, but she held little doubt he could do it.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

As Namid and Vespertio both voiced their opinions about the roles that he sought he was glad that they both agreed he could seek them both. However they both were in agreement that he should go after the role of teacher first and work his way up. He couldn’t disagree with that and nodded in understanding. It was good advice that they offered and as he thought about it was probably the best course of action. The reason being just as Namid has said, he would need to get to know all of their pack mates well. He was sure that getting to know all of his pack mates was important in the role of advisor as well. As Namid told him what he would have to do to gain the role of teacher he made notes to make sure to do each thing that she said. He wanted to be sure that he was going about gaining the role properly. He also felt that by the time his Alpha’s had finished speaking that he had made up his mind about how he wanted to proceed from this point.

“Firstly I want to thank you both for your time as well as listening and giving your opinions on the matter that I have come to you with. Your opinions have been very helpful to me and helped me to make a decision between the two roles. I agree that becoming a teacher first and then perhaps trying for advisor later would be the best course of action. It would give me the opportunity to get to know each of our pack mates which is very important for both roles. So I will work to obtain the role of teacher and perhaps in time I can specialize in one area. I think it is best to wait on that till I know what I am getting into.” So finally after so much time considering what he wanted to do to help the pack he had made his decision ad he felt that it was the right one. He had a lot of work ahead of him but he was more than willing to do it. “Again thank you for your help with this decision and I will work hard for and in the role of teacher.”

~Fade~
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2016, 11:30 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.