(See All?) Announcements
670 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia

how'd you know? — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
A single "Hmm," was offered to the other woman's description, as though Morganna had to stop and think just who that description might fit, but before she could confirm or deny whether or not the dots had been joined, the other woman continued on. The threat was met with a laugh, so Hecate wasn't the only one this year... a click of her tongue as she considered the additional ammo... Oh if only she was sticking around.

"Oh, you mean my brother..." she called after the woman's retreating back with a devilish grin. "I'm sure 'is mate would just love ter meet you..." She didn't expect the woman to stop, she wasn't even sure if her words would meet the woman's silver ears, "but she took off b'fore I could run 'er off... Maybe try around th' Marsh... or the Cedarwood. Tha's where the last one ran off ter." You're not the first, you won't be the last. If this woman thought there were skeletons in @Skoll Archer's closet, she might as well make it clear now that there were very few that his sister did not know of. With a snort and a shake of her head, unable to displace her amused smirk, she turned back towards the rise and began her steady descent back to the flat lands.
(This post was last modified: Sep 18, 2016, 02:25 AM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]