(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Bing

darkness falls — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna drawn a few conclusions from what Nightingale had said about Lynx and Cougars. They didn’t smell very good and they were very dangerous. Lastly was the fact that they seemed to be very elusive which meant that her chances of running into one weren’t very great. “I suppose it would be a scent that you would know even if you hadn’t ever smelled it before?” She said as more of a question to confirm her thoughts on the matter. When Nightingale said that the same rules applied to Cougars as they did to Lynx she knew exactly what that rule was, to run. A lot had been said on the subject but the thing that Inna felt was the most important thing to remember was that if she ever came across one it was in her best interest to run from it.

She listened thoughtfully as her friend told her about blizzards and rainstorms and how they were alike since that was what Inna had chosen to compare a blizzard to. She had seen rainstorms however the freezing rain, she wondered about that. Blizzards though? They sounded much worse to her and she had the distinct feeling that she didn’t want to experience one. “They sound horrible,” she stated a disgusted tone to her voice, “I think that I can see why they would not be your favorite thing. I hope that we don’t end up having one this year.” If they did though as much as she didn’t like the thought it might not be so bad since it was an experience she had to have some time. It would be better to get it done and over with. “I hope that you find a home before we have one if we do.” The other things that she said like about the herds and the birds were things that Inna knew she would have to remember because they were important bits of information that she knew would help with survival.

Inna had offered for Nightingale to join Hearthwood river even if it was just for the winter. At least if she was in the pack Inna could know that she was okay and that she had found a home where she would be safe from such things as blizzards. She had also promised that she would help Nightingale when the time came and she hoped that with the growth she was sure to come she would also gain the knowledge on how to help her new friend. For the first time Inna noticed how late it seemed to be so she nodded when Nightingale said that she should let her get back to her mother. “I didn’t realize it was so late but your right I should be getting back. I promise to talk with my mother as soon I return so that if you change your mind about how long you want to wait she will be expecting you,” Inna said raising to her feet, “I had fun talking with you today. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you soon.” Inna gave her new friend a nod before heading off in the direction she would need to go to reach Hearthwood River.

~Table by Mimi
(This post was last modified: Dec 11, 2015, 04:37 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.