(See All?) Announcements
617 Users Online
Bing, Google

a world gone crazy — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Emma who has 42 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bracken Reinier
Bracken, take shelter! A sudden thunderstorm is about to roll your way.

for Lekalta and Inna

Her sister was always out, mostly likely out having adventure without her. Bracken was the typical younger sister and was tired of being left behind. No matter how early she woke up and closely she tried to tail her sister Ember always managed to seem to slip away undetected. It was no fair and, more to the point, no fun!

She pouted for a bit, but sourness was not an expression that did not stick well on the gray-smudged girl. If her sister could go out and find something to do, she reasoned, then why couldn't she? One late afternoon, once all the adults were busy, she pranced across the borders. She stared in every direction, trying to decide why way to go. Her mother had already told her about the forest with the bright red ferns and about the mountains with its dangerous wolves on the other side, so she struck out completely opposite them. And this way she could help her mother and father by telling them about what she found. It wasn't even breaking the rules when she thought of it that way!

She trotted blithely north, stopping to investigate every interesting thing she found. There were squirrels to bark at and rabbits to chase futilely after. It wasn't until the wind picked up that she lifted her head in time for a single drop to land on her nose. Bracken lifted a heavy paw to smear the water away and sat down to catch her breath. She wasn't worried about the weather quite yet, there was plenty more that might happen.

BROKEN TIMBER Pines
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
(This post was last modified: Nov 29, 2015, 05:51 AM by Bracken.)
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btp.png]
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
When Inna awoke in the afternoon she was disappointed to find the weather wasn’t sunny, it was the sunny days when she had the most fun.  On the cloudy days she usually had to stay close to the den  in case it rained so she wouldn’t get wet.  This day however she wasn’t going to let a few clouds stop her adventures.  On top of that she felt that she was big enough to venture further from the den.  The question was which way to go.  It wasn’t as easy a decision as she thought it might be once she was outside the den and looking in each direction.

Finally she decided that it didn’t matter the direction she took it was the adventure that did and what she might find while on it.  She took off at a steady pace from the den keeping an eye out for her sister in case she might want to share in the adventure but she didn’t bother to investigate anything nearby because she had investigated it all before.

It wasn’t until she was mush further from the den then she had ever been before that she started to smell every possible thing that she could.  She was interested in every little scent, after all Ori and Naia had said that her nose would tell her everything she needed to know.  She was so interested in the smells that she was taking in she didn’t notice the drop of water on her head or any sounds around her.
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski

With certainty in her step, Lekalta was marching on the trail of Inna – the little turd had seemingly skipped overt the borders without even inviting her, and Lekalta was certainly going to give her a piece of her mind! Onward she went, tramping plants in her path of determination, and weaving along the path, her nose drifting downward only once in awhile to decipher if her littermate had indeed passed this way or not. With father injured, Karpos was at the pack’s helm, while Lachesis helped heal daddy.. and that left her mother quite distraught, and in turn, more lax.

That, and the girls were certainly getting older now, and exploration was only natural.

Storm clouds seemed to barrel above her, zooming like a herd of deer, but Lekalta paid no heed to it. The dampness that tickled her nose only stirred her desire to find her ebony sister sooner, and with a wave of her tail, Lektalta quickened her pace. Her muzzle was about to arc back, a shout just forming at her lips when her bright green eyes befell the swarthy form of her twin. “Inna,” she chirped, a grin plastering itself across her lips as she crooned a greeting. Loping forward, the girl was quick to offer a nudge to her sister’s side, one ear giving an idle flick as she felt a rain drop fall upon it. “Where are we going?” Yes, that was right. Lekalta had simply invited herself in on this adventure, rather than asking to take part.

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Played by Emma who has 42 posts.
Inactive Pup
Bracken Reinier
@Inna @Lekalta sorry for the wait!

Her eyes went wide at the sound of voices. A dirt smudged paw - raised to swat at a low hanging evergreen branch - was set back down as the half-grown pup spun to listen. What was this? Perhaps she'd managed to go in the same direction as Ember after all? What luck! Wouldn't her sister be so surprised to see her? And, even if Ember wasn't exactly pleased, Bracken was tickled pink at the possibility.

"Heya!" Her excited greeting burbled out, sparing little thought to her words while pushing through a curtain of rain-dampened branches and foliage to reach the voices. "What're you do—"

Whoops! This wasn't Ember! Bracken came to an ungraceful stop, staring with the epitome of a surprised expression. Not only was it not Ember, they were two complete strangers. Well... no matter! "Hey, I'm Bracken!" Perhaps they were bored like she was? She pranced forward, butt rising in a distracted play-bow.

The sky rumbled over head, a vibration traveled her paws and the girl stepped just a little closer to excitedly exclaim: "I didn't know there were other pups around 'ere!" A distant flash of light made her flinch and she queried in a slighter softer voice, "Are you guys looking for somethin'?"

"speech"

BROKEN TIMBER Pines
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btp.png]
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
No Worries

The Scents she’d come across after venturing so far from the den were so overwhelming because there were so many of them but they were very interesting too. She didn’t want to miss a single one and with each step her curiosity of this new land she’d stumbled upon only grew. She’d couldn’t stop her exploring then but she did when the sound of her sister’s voice reached her ears. “Lekalta,” she said surprised her sister was behind her, “How did you find me?”She asked since she thought her sister hadn’t been around when she’d set off. “I’m not sure,” she answered when asked where they were going. “I thought it would be fun to see what was out here,” She explained sure her sister would understand.

Their conversation was interrupted when another pup appeared through the foliage, “Hi, I’m Inna and this is my sister Lekalta,” said Inna a little confused about where Bracken had come from. She glanced at her sister with a questioning look. “Me either but here we are,” she stated cheerfully when the other mentioned not knowing there were other pups around, “Did you?” She asked her littermate, perhaps she’d missed something. Inna was glad to have run into this new pup and she seemed nice. She shook her head when Bracken asked if they were looking for something, “We’re just exploring, right sis?” she said looking to her sister once more, “Maybe you would like to join us?” She added to Bracken.

~Table by Mimi
(This post was last modified: Dec 01, 2015, 01:51 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski

Inna was surprised by her sudden appearance, and at her question, Lekalta gave her a small smile, her eyes gleaming. “I tracked you,” she clarified, trying to withhold her pride at being able to d so successfully. It helped that Inna hadn’t had a chance to make it too far without her – but Lekalta wasn’t about to downplay her success!

Loping amicably after her littermate after giving a nod of agreement to their next adventure, the tawny girl was about to pipe up and ask her sister about her other adventures when another girl seemed to pop out of nowhere like some kind of ninja. The girl wasn’t entirely quiet about it – blurting out a rather abrupt greeting before seeming to realize that she and her sister were not anyone she was familiar with.

Lekalta eyed her curiously, pleased at the sudden realization that the girl before them was practically their age. Suddenly, the world got just a little bit bigger and more interesting.

Inna took to introducing them, and Lekalta’s shoulder gingerly grazed her sister’s in reassurance. “Yep,” she chirped, her eyes still studying their new found friend. “Where are you from?” Lekalta had heard the adults talk about some of the other packs, but she hadn't paid much attention before. Now, with the possibility of outside friends, she wanted to learn more.

(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2015, 06:37 PM by Lekalta.)

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?