(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Magg, Bing, Google

dampened spirit — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>Since leaving Vlarindara and the puppies behind, he had abandoned all sense of direction, choosing instead to fall victim to disorientation and aimless wandering. If the dark lady hadn't mentioned "within Cedarwood Forest," he would have simply assumed she was from some random pack, one he had yet to learn of, instead of the one he had pined over for the past few months. In knowing this, his stomach gave an uncomfortable jolt. She knew Vlar then... and Theo and Arlette... Jaysyek... and... <i>"Bord."</i> A resentful coil twisted around his being and he took a moment to sort himself out.

Sparked questions and insecurity spun wildly about his mind. He was definitely bitter now. <b>"Cedarwood Forest,"</b> he grumbled, his eyes trained on the ground at his feet. The impressions he had received at the borders of Grizzly Hollow left a dark imprint on him and he pressed his ears back into his skull as far as they could go. If her pack was just north-west of here, then he could spare a few musings without having to worry they would be nearby. He had hit rock-bottom anyway, what could it hurt if he asked? <b>"Your alpha... B-Bord..."</b> he stammered after a timely rumble of thunder. <b>"Is that his name? Did... did he s-send you here?"</b></blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
There was a pause, then a grumble on his lips at he mentioned the name of the pack- simple, just by the den in which they had founded upon. She was questionable, a single ear turning back as he mentioned his name, then tried to question or not if this was correct. Elettra Archer did not quite buy this. “You know him then.” It was only a statement, as she needed not question. After all if he knew her alpha by name, it was quite obvious that they had both met somehow before, unknowingly to her, from birth. “No. I came on my own accord. I'm their only and lead medic- second.” After speaking this, she cursed herself, trying her most to hide the distaste upon her features. Perhaps mentioning she was their second and a medic was fine, but the only one was something she could have kept to herself. If this male had something against her pack, then trying to do harm to her in order to weaken their forces would have been very tactical. She was their healer, after all.
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>He had been anticipating her to confirm that the supposed <i>full</i> name of the "Bord" in question was actually "Borden," but when she just commented on the fact, he shrugged but the fur along his spine did not lay flat. Alright then, he'd just just assume it <i>was</i> him. After all, how many wolves in this part of the world was called "Bord"? At least now he could entertain the idea that his brother's Second had not followed him from Cedarwood Forest. She would and could not be trusted, however, no matter what.

At the mention of being the pack's only medic, a few thoughts stirred: <i>What did Borden need a medic for? Was he afraid that he would lose his grasp on authority by means of falling gravely ill or becoming severely wounded in uneventful rank challenges?</i> He glanced to her after shifting uncomfortably to allow his tail to curl around one of his hind legs. <b>"H-He's a t-tyrant, y'know,"</b> he half-randomly stated, almost saying the forgotten truth just to see how she would react to him. <b>"Cares fer no one but 'imself."</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 10, 2011, 04:32 AM by Angier.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra Archer would never question herself as an unneeded accessory to the pack. Although Broden had not needed her for any medical treatment, the woman had come to the lands with much of the skill, just enough as her still of the battlefield (though not in commanding warfare) and had offered such knowledge to the pack she had interest in joining. She had used her skills few times since then, though still remained a proud member without fault. His mindless questioning as he thought up a weakness of his brother was unneeded, for now. Now, he speaks, and Elettra's attention does not waver, if not fully watches him. Her body shifts as his does, though hers moves to align herself more face-to-face with the wolf who now, to her, was a threat. "I'd watch your mouth, wolf." She speaks, her tongue showing off her warning by the acid which dripped from her words. Just as one ear had been turned back, fell now another, her body tensing within the chill of the rain at her backside. Hackles, much as his own, rose at her spine, a show of her growing irritation towards the man which blessed her company. "Because I don't believe you." Broden had never treated her with ill-manner or any of the pack members as far as she was aware. According to El's judgement, he was perhaps too lenient in his leadership displays by which he had treated Kiche with after his horrible antics. He wasn't around anywhere near as much of his alphena, which El wondered of too, but this was nothing a sign of tyranny.