(See All?) Announcements
441 Users Online
Google, Eclypse, Bing

so I'm gonna love you — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
If you can go with another reply, that works but I'm game for anything really :)
[Image: 2642bc9c-a66c-4008-a615-25eb546c0aec_zpsuctgsudq.png]

so i'll kiss you longer baby

He was quick to mirror her, gliding effortlessly against her side only to stop half way. Her ears swiveled back to focus on what was happening behind her, the strong forearm resting on her back roughly. Her heart raced in her chest, but for some reason she felt calm and at peace. It was a strange feeling that was unconsciously taking over her body. Her stance was wide, and it wasn't present to only keep balance. His voice was creeping up on her, spine tingling strong enough she was sure he could feel it. Relieved he had more experience than she, it was easy to trust his word. Give in. Something she has been revolting since day one, but maybe, maybe just once she could comply. In all honestly, she was becoming sexually anxious to get on with it. She could turn and snap, take the dominance. Or, she could let him have the crown just once. His muzzle at her cheek for what seemed like forever, she nudged it softly. "Only fer you, my king.." She had come to realize that he had a few sweet spots, and the illusion of great power just happened to be one of them*.

*okay, burn.
the armed queen
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
Just a little something to close up my replies. It's a wrap!

so I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

When the affirmation washed over him, he replied with another roll of thunder from his chest and throat. Having been familiar with this deed before, he was quick to realize the shift in her stance. In appreciation, he nuzzled her once more, closing his eyes as he inhaled her. Tonight would be different, he decided. Instead of being hasty, he wanted to savor her, to cherish her and give her all that she was worthy of. He would be patient and he would share power when the time was appropriate.

He didn't have to ask if she trusted him. Not this time. Her wordless correspondence had been more than enough...

(Fade.)

I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when we'll run out of time.
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you...

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away