(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Bing, Chan

One Last Time — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Feel free to fade from there or you can do an exit post.

The Hervok say something of a spark appear in Inali's eyes and Nina was sure that the other woman was sure of her role. Hopefully, it was the role that Nina wanted filled. Of course, if push came to shove, she could take on the role, but she would much prefer her years of retirement from leadership to be doing what she did best and that was in the herbal area. Inali, however, seemed to have something in mind and when she finally spoke up, the Hervok wolfess was extremely pleased with her answer. She felt as though she could finally sigh in relief. This was exactly what she needed. A kind smile overtook the graying woman's features. This was going very well and she was extremely pleased with Inali's progress within Secret Woodlands. It seemed that being around her friend had been too toxic for the younger woman and eventually the strain between her best friend and Yuka became too much of a struggle. Luckily for them, with Minka dead, the Hervok was sure they wouldn't have too much to worry about.

She vocalized her opinion, "I think that would be perfect for you, Inali. You seem to form close bonds with children and would do anything to keep those bonds." She nodded her head. It would be a long time coming before pups would be in Secret Woodlands and Nina was sure the Wayha woman could acknowledge that easily. Black lips pursed as she looked over the small woman's body, her voice soft, "Now, I think it's time you've rested up for your journey, yes? Oak Tree Bend is quite a distance from here." It had been quite some time since she heard anything from Triell and she hoped that they were alright. Drestig had briefly come to check in with them and she had only been the barer of bad news. Hopefully, things were better over there and Nina was just waiting to find out.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.