(See All?) Announcements
696 Users Online
Aven, Hazelnut, Google, Bing, Jadon

There's a Mouse in My House
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ryvet Borden Lyall
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/becuffin/tableryv2.jpg) top no-repeat; background-color: #2e4216;">

She... she was laughing! and suddenly it was no longer a genuine attack but had somehow morphed into a fantastical game. She was their prey, and they were the hunters, darting forwards to grab at whatever flesh they could to bring her down. Giggles and squeals ricocheted off the surrounding trees as it suddenly dawned on the pale boy that Renier's bird lay all but forgotten in the dirt. Well if he didn't want it anymore, Ryvet was not so picky as to leave a free meal/toy laying in the open.

While his brother was preoccupied with the girl he raced back, and snatched the broken thing from the ground, racing to catch up with his siblings, and then past them, his prize hanging proudly from his jaws. He laughed around the feathers that bent back to tickle his nose. This would make a great present for Ma... Maybe if he made her happy, she wouldn't make him take a bath tonight...

Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<blockquote>Taima had already forgotten about the bird, eager to help Renier in his pursuit to... <i>chase</i> their target? Aniu got up then rolled over again, sending her brothers in separate directions. As Ryvet went back to retrieve the feathered prize, Renier bolted after the woman. The girl followed suit. Maybe if she hadn't opened her mouth again, Aniu might not have been able to get away.

Yipping with her tail in a frenzy at her back, she romped after Renier, eventually pouncing back into the gray lady's reach. She aimed for Aniu's tail this time, gently clasping the plume between her jowls. She wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, she hoped. <i>Busted again!</i> She grinned, trying hard not to open her mouth too widely in case she lost her grip, <b>"Ge' 'er Rennnn, get 'er!"</b></blockquote>
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>It wasn't hard to know that when around the den was quiet her little hellions were up to something. Following her nose she found first he scent of Renier, followed by Ryvet and Taima. Then...Aniu? Her faint brows touched, her nose running over the needles and dirt to check it really was her scent. It was, and not the first time Jaysyek had encountered it. She had thought the lady had left, but found her scent here and there once and awhile. It puzzled Jayse why she didn't come fourth, was she that shy? A sigh working from her throat, she briskly trotted with tail raised, and nose to this trail. It seemed Aniu had caught her son's attention. <i>Oh dear.</i> If anyone did not deserve Renier's antics it was this woman, but she would be easy prey. Running now, she zoned in on the shouts, afraid what she might find.

Indeed when Jaysyek came to the scene she was horrified, and let out a bark to call her children's attention. <b>"Renier, Taima, Ryvet Lyall! You let Aniu go this instant! She is a member, not a chew toy. I want you all back to the den. Calla is going to wake and you all better be there when she does."</b> Jaysyek gave each one a hard glare, her triangle points flattened to her head, putting on a posture that said don't you dare say a word. They would have their chance to talk, but not now.

Bounding down the slope, she walked to the silver, small wolf to check Aniu over. <b>"Are you alright?"</b> She whispered, looking her over for any harm. She didn't see any, but couldn't help feel awful for her children's lack of manners. At the same time if they had believed Aniu to be a threat she was proud they were so brave, even if foolish.
</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by becuffin who has 91 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aniu
When the mothers voice cut through the air, even the speckled girl shrank down, the look on her face screaming little more than busted... Her tail tucked, the tiniest of wags rustling the leaves that had fallen from the trees above, her belly all but dragging on the ground. Her ears pinned to her head as she tilted her muzzle back to expose her delicate throat, her wide eyes sliding past the past the white lady and into the trees that surrounded them. She inched forwards with a small whine to lick at the white lady’s chin and muzzle. She hadn’t seen the leader since she first came to the woods. She hadn’t really seen anyone...

Once her leader was thoroughly greeted she shifted back to allow the woman her space, still holding herself so very low to the ground. Eager to cover for the children, who had left her in fits of laughter and play, she was quick to concoct an excuse. “Sorry... I was uh- teaching them how to hunt birds...” She explained with a sheepish grin. The little pale boy still had the prize grasped firmly in his jaws. “And then we were practicing working together to hunt bigger things.” She said as a smile worked its way onto her face. She hoped they wouldn’t get in trouble, she very much wanted to play with them again.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Jayse did not believe that's what had been going on, not with her little hellions. She met Aniu's gaze with a look that said, I'm not fooled. The leader accepted her greeting, and felt the tip of her tail wag as she was happy to see her again. A last look of a scowl from Renier she watched them head back to the den. "Don't worry Ainu, I'm sure they may attempt such things again. I only hope you'll be the one in charge," Jayse grinned. She than nudged the lady to stand, and brushed her cheek along her neck. "There, less trouble for next time and so the guardians don't fret. You won't have to worry about staying so far away, you will always be welcome in the forest."Jayse rose, softly staring at the woman's golden gaze, her tail still swaying behind her in a quiet manner. A gentle laugh, she turned to make sure her children were doing as told.{end}
(This post was last modified: Dec 27, 2012, 07:02 PM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]