(See All?) Announcements
687 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Moonshadow

Let's not fade away — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
(OOC: Another post from my phone, apologies for any mistakes)

Amaryllis dipped her head in thanks as the words of acceptance spilled forth from Merlin's, her new leader's, mouth. She remained still as he stepped forward and marked her as his own, so that it would let others know she was now part of this park, this Grizzly Hollow. A weight settled over her, a comfortable one. She had a home, for now at least.

"I shall do that and I will do whatever I can to help the pack." The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could think. But there was a viw of sincerity behind the words and she did mean them. Her attention was turned towards her new pack mate however, when Merlin adrressed her as Yvly instead of Crystal.

]Yvly? She turned to Crystal, whose name she saw now was nothing but an alias, and raised a furry brow.  She would  make the query about her name when Merlin was not around, and would wait to sate her curosity then. Amaryllis was not hurt at all by being given the other's alias but merely curious. It would be ironic, if she did feel betrayed for being given a false name. She had given one herself, after all. Just a small kernal of curosity had settled in her heart, nothing bad or anything. She was sure Crystal-and that was something she would call Yvly until asked otherwise most likely-had her reasons behind giving her another name, just like her. Maybe it was simply a test to Amaryllis, or just distrust until she knew she was worthy of her actual name.
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

So sorry for holding up the completion of this thread! >.< @Veho @Amaryllis

Yvly's tail thumped softly upon the ground at Veho's acceptance of the wolf she had brought to the borders. The second in just as many days, too. Maybe it was time to take a break from recruiting and work on her scouting. She stood up once more as the Grizzly Hollow leader brushed his cheek against Lily to mark her witch the scent of the cedars, dipping her head in acknowledgement of his next words. "Of course, Merlin,". She'd be more than happy enough to do that, but she would make it brief as it had been a while since the tawny female had checked up on Squeak. The younger wolf could look after herself, clearly, but she just wanted to see how her new friend was coping with the new environment.

Now turning to the greyscale female, Yvly motioned with her muzzle in the direction of where the center of the pack lands lay. "This way," she said with a slight smile on her maw. Bowing her head once more at Veho, the tawny female strode forward in an easy walk, over the border and into Grizzly Hollow territory, glancing momentarily behind her to see if Lily was following before continuing. "I'll take you to the main den, and show you any pack caches that may be buried on the way there."

223 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.

{Thread fade}