(See All?) Announcements
627 Users Online
Bing, Google

I can love it and I can leave it. — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He frowned at her comment, almost offended that she was unaware of the fact that he knew she was not being nice to him. Greer was used to wolves being rude and talking down to him — he grew up in Willow Ridge, where some of the most foul-mouthed and crude wolves lived. The boy knew rude and he was not affected by it. Being emotionally indifferent to those he encountered gave him an iron pelt; it would take a lot to get the shadow angry or upset.

To answer her questions he gave a short nod before allowing his voice to disrupt the air between them, his mercury gaze fixated on the silver wolf. “Greer know. Not care. Used to not nice.” A shrug rolled off his shoulders as the words left his tongue, his velvet ears falling back slightly as he studied the pale girl. She was an interesting creature, her spiteful words singing the air between them as her demeanour radiated with the same indifference that he possessed. Perhaps this was how Greer would have been if he had chosen to speak more and was angry all the time…

The girl spoke of her brother again, commenting that this ‘Wren’ was usually seen around Kyna. Perhaps her brother had joined Kyna wherever she had disappeared to? Again, he shrugged, a small frown unfolding across his maw. “Not know a Wren. Find Ky trail — maybe with Ky?” He suggested in attempt to steer the pale girl in the right direction. He did not care if the strange loner found her family or not but there was no harm in being ‘helpful’. 

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
One more post each?

Maeve couldn't help but roll her eyes. Although it was an extremely dubious speculation, the man almost sounded as if he were seeking pity. Or perhaps that's just what the fae was accustomed to these days. Speaking bluntly, the child couldn't care less how he was treated back home, or wherever. Obviously he chose to put up with the way others treated him, so that was all on him. 'Yer only as good as the people y' surround yerself with.' she scoffed in thought. 'Then again, wha' kinda person does tha' make me?' Two-faced, irritating, and in some cases murderous. Maybe that saying needed to be put under evaluation next time she found herself with some free time.

"Ye', I s'pose that'd be th' right thing t' do." she sighed. Even the mere thought of having to see the spawn of her mother's butcher made her sick, especially if it could be avoided. "Well, If yer lookin' for Kyna, n' I'm lookin for m' brother..." the orphan paused. Was this offer really something she wanted to go through with? Wren would find her if he wanted to, after all. Did she really intend on offering her services to this.. Strange friend of the 'princess'? "..Ugh, I mean, Jus' think it'd make sense if we looked t'gether is all."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
feel free to wrap up & archive w/ your post <33 we can always have another too if you'd like? :3

After offering the silver girl some advice Greer figured it was the perfect time for him to slink away. She did not seem interested in conversing any longer and seemed to grow more irritated the longer they were together. If he didn’t leave soon, the shadow was worried that the former moon wolf would rip his ears off — or perhaps claw his eyes out. Something unpleasant.

However, it seemed that the girl before him had something else in mind. Slack-jawed, the shadow stared at the girl in disbelief, unsure if he was hearing her right. She wanted to look for them together? Had the girl tumbled down the mountain and suffered a blow to her head prior to their encounter? How had she gone from wanting nothing to do with him, to now wanting to spend more time with him? His brows knitted in confusion as he struggled to think of something to say in response.

Unsure of how to collect his words, Greer started with a soft shrug. “Greer look with Maeve,” he agreed quietly, each word hesitating to fall from his tongue as he motioned toward the mountain. He would have to return home eventually, but he was not opposed to a little adventure with the crude silver wolf. At least until she caught onto a trail that would steer her in the right direction of the wolves she was searching for.

Without further hesitation, the boy stepped forward, waiting for Maeve to follow suit before embracing the rocky terrain that surrounded them. 

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I was being selfish and saving this for the new activity check D,:! I'd love to do another thread though! I'm officially a huge Greer fan! ^u^

What annoyed the orphan more than having actually went through with asking the mans company was the stupid face he made in response. She almost regretted her actions, though at the same time wasn't in any position to do anything about it now. Nevertheless, Greer agreed to follow her on the search; and shockingly enough a sense of relief spread through her core. Perhaps the child was growing sick of being alone, however that would never be something she'd willingly admit. Likely not even to herself.

Maeve placed a lazy, misplaced smile upon her muzzle. "Thanks," she grumbled. "M' sure it'll be easier t' find em' now tha' there's two o' us." whether that be true or not was uncertain, but saying it out loud sure felt somewhat reassuring. "Now ah' already looked around a lot o' these places so, jus' follow me for now till' we reach somewhere new." she commanded, taking small steps in order to make sure he'd follow.

Whether the pair would find who they were looking for was also uncertain, though perhaps meeting this new wolf wasn't the worst thing that could have happened.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]