(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Google, Bing

I survey the chaos
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Capable

It should have been an eristic topic between them, the notion of puppies.  Morganna’s puppies.  While it was generally evident that the redhead had very little interest in having any offspring of her own (and thus, really provided no eminent threat to the budding queen), she’d also made her general dislike of pups in general know.  Capable, however, was not under any disillusions.  No matter what her father told her, what her brother had repeated, a woman’s body was her own – whether the shadowy female before decided to have puppies or not was her own business, and hers alone.

So the woman bobbed her head and gathered herself up.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” she answered easily, ears tipping forward as she bobbed her head.  Just another reason to get out of here, wasn’t it?  Capable could wait a day or two – see how things panned out with Skoll, with Hecate.  However it shook out, she was certain the swarthy female would point and shoot when it was time for the burly woman to get to work.  Until then, she’d have to keep herself in shape.  Fed.  Speaking of—

“I got shit I gotta get to, then – but you just let me know, yeah?”

And with that, Capable turned and as gone.  Things had to be put in order before they turned order on its head.

Exit.

bring me home, bring back what's stolen,
Capable
like you're supposed to