(See All?) Announcements
834 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing

Dancing through the Fire — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
As Jynx started to explain Zilas turned his gaze to the sky allowing his eyes to follow the movement to be found. He still listened to what the females were talking about but did not feel any need to interfere as it was not something he need to worry about. He were a male after all and would never be consumed by the “heat” that spring brought. He sighed his gaze returning to the females as Sylva showed disgust for the pup part and he laughed silently, “Jynx is right though for subordinates to bread is against the law of Round Stone Crest.” his voice held a hidden warning some were deep under his tone. The king came first and so did his laws, and Fenrir help the wolf who broke them.   

As Sylva sundely placed her paws on his shoulder and pressed her nose into his fur his body tensed for a second before he suddenly snapped. As the female fell back on to her rump his lips pulled back into a grow as his hackles rose. He glared at her growling he snapped his teeth together in front of her face ignoring what she had said as he with raging eyes growled ”Don't you ever dare do something like that again!”    

"Talking" IT.

(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2016, 08:10 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Don't mind Jynx...she is only trying to teach Sylva some more proper manners!

Reach for the stars

The dark yearlings reaction of disgust towards the facts of breeding, was not unexpected. It was typical for young wolves, not yet familiar with this adult concept, to react this way. "It's not something we can control, whether we like it or not." She said matter of factly, with a shrug. "We simply need to resist what our bodies are telling us to do, for the sake of loyalty to the pack." She added, reinforcing @Ainashi's words. In her eyes, breaking pack law just for the sake of breeding, simply wasn't worth it. She would rather keep the ties and friendships she had, rather than making enemies over something so petty.

She had been about to go on, to answer the following question. But before she could, @Sylva then stepped out of line. She was sure that the dark female didn't mean any harm, but her excitability and randomness were a little uncalled for. By reaching up and placing her forelegs over the shoulders of @Ainashi, she gave out the impression that she was trying to dominate him. As well as getting in his personal space. He was quick to correct her with a snapping of teeth close to her face. Both he and Jynx, ranked above her. Stepping forward, the russet female asserted herself, but in a far more milder way than the male had. Firmly, she placed her chin over the back of @Sylva's neck, in the classic 'chin rest' posture. A more subtle approach of declaring dominance. "Let's...think over your actions before you follow through with them. Not everyone is going to appreciate such sudden contact." She warned gently but firmly, before lifting her chin away. Sylva had been lucky that Ainashi had let her off with a verbal warning. Clearing her throat, Jynx addressed her question. "There is no cure, per say. The smell, the symptoms...they will simply go away with time. Usually in a week."
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow

OOC! OOC Note<3

Sylva was terrified as Zilas’s sudden shift from peaceful to aggressive, she hadn’t thought through what the gesture might have been interpreted as by the white male. A scared whimper escaped the ebony wolf as she cowered away from her snarling packmate. “I-I-I'm sorry.” She squeaked, to find Jynx resting her head over her shoulder. Sylva’s tail remained tucked between her legs as she whimpered again. Though soon Jynx explained it and the yearling slowly nodded her head.

She paused for a moment before stepping away from Jynx and Zilas and sighing “I’m sorry though..I ruined the moment with something stupid….” She hated herself right now, Sylva realized that some rash act that would have thought would have taken in a good way wasn’t, instead, her short sightedness had caught her yet again. “Just...I’m sorry…”

The yearling settled back down, though a small distance from the others as she looked off the ridge and down into the snow covered valley below “Do..do you two hear it sometimes? The soft stir of the trees? Or the singing of the creek?” She was curious now, did they? Was it something that only she ever heard? The young wolf wanted to know and this seemed like a good time to divert attention off of her  previous transgression, though the form of asking she chose could easily be confusing,there wasn’t no subtle clue leading up to the question or forewarning, she simply spat the question out.

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
As the dark female tugged her tail in between her legs a fearful whimper leaving her lips he glared at her quieting down, as Jynx showed her own dominance over the pup and told her what she had done wrong. The white male had in truth not feared for his rank when the pup had made the error, and the growling display had not been meant to show her back in place. It had been the touch she had laid on his shoulder, a simple thing as that had caused him to snap. He took a deep breath calming his nerves as he looked back at the pup, had he gone to far? No, she had taken her rank to fare he had done nothing wrong. She need to learn how a pack worked and how she was to behave or she be in trouble when she joined the adult ranks of the pack.

The dark pup's word went for deaf ears as he were lost in his own thoughts and only caught her weary last word. He looked at her and sighed, "Just remember you place, a pack member should never hurt you for breaking rank but a wolf from another pack might not be so kind." he watched her  as he were trying to determine if she had understood what he had said. Before he turned his attention back to the forester listening to Jynx explaining how to “cure” the heat.

As the pup once again settled down she asked a question that caught him a little of guard. He looked at her in surprise, had she just asked if they were deaf or what? He blinked for a moment as if he were wondering what to answer. "I hear the wind in the trees and water rushing as it passes by." his answer were simple, but there were no more to say. All wolves who had the ability to hear would be able to hear it, the wind and the water. He looked at Jynx wondering if he had answer the question according to what the dark pup had asked.       

"Talking" IT.

please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
How 'bout one more post from each of us and we wrap this up?

Reach for the stars

Stepping back and allowing Sylva her space again, Jynx was satisfied that both she and Zilas had gotten their points across. Returning to a sit, lowering her haunches to the ground, she dismissed the apology with a shake of her head. "Don't worry about it..." She muttered almost distantly, having already put the matter behind her. She had been lucky to get off with only a warning. Wolves outside of the pack may not be so forgiving. A lesson Jynx hoped the dark youngster never had to learn the hard way.

With her golden eyes turned back to the snow dusted landscape below them, she was lost in her own thoughts. Thoughts of what her life would be like here, all the chances she had to start over. Even more logical thoughts, such as what type of prey would frequent an area such as this. She was a hunter at heart, after all. Sylva's voice and the question within it took her by surprise, snapping her out of her thoughts. Her reaction was less animated than that of Zilas. She studied the yearling for a moment, the initial shock lingering in her eyes only for a second, before being replaced with that even glint again. "Of course I do...the sounds of mother nature are hard to ignore." She said evenly. Referring to the fact, that for herself, it was only natural to listen in. A wolfs ears were highly sensitive, and as a top predator living in the wild, they always had to be in tune with their environment. It was just another part of living as a wolf, but perhaps more so for Jynx, since she had been forced into the world, nearly alone at a young age. Her eye then caught with Zilas, and she nodded ever so slightly. He at least, seemed to be on the same wave length as her with their reply. As for Sylva...she wasn't so sure.
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
sure, we can fade off after this round!

The young wolf was most definitely not on the same wavelength as the other two, though the subtle glances between the two of them were lost on the socially ignorant child as her tail thumped against the ground as she listened to both for their answers. “So you both hear it too? It’s not just us ? listening to the whispers of the rivers or the chatter of the trees? They talk to you both too? Her head cocked a little to the side, Sylva wasn’t exactly known for those two things known as subtlety or tact as she blunty just called herself crazy in a way,,,or was she simply ignorant to how others worded stuff and how words truly affected what others thought of you? What could be meant as one way to the odd ball could have an entirely different meaning to others

She would have gone into further details but she was cut off by her own body as a long and drawn out yawn escaped and she shook her head “It’s nice that others can hear the rivers’ whispers and the trees’ chatter….though...if it’s alright with you two, I think I’ll head back to the den...Im getting tired now.” Sylva probably couldn’t have sounded any order or crazier but thankfully she had the gift of social ignorance and lack of subtly as she stood, stretching out her back and giving herself a quick shake as her tail wagged back and forth happily.

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Just assuming it about late after non tell me and i change it XD i be having Zilas leave here sorry if it mess things up for eater of you tell me and i can change it.

As Jynx gave the Sylva her answer Zilas looked out over the landscape in front of him. This was an odd place and yet it was all he had, his home were his king ruled. it was truly ideal and peaceful and as both Jynx and Sylva had pointed out the life of others were all around them. His head turned to the dark pup as she spoke again happy to find others hearing mother nature which kind of worried the white male. As he for a moment wondered if the pup had her sanity intact. He smiled for himself as he pushed the thought away, no matter how sain she was he would not be one to judge when it came to sanity. 

Zilas looked rather surprised as the dark youth seemed happy that they where not the only ones. for a brief moment he opened his mouth as if to say something but closed it again as he shook away the need to ask. A small smiled played by the cornered of his lips as Sylva yawned and asked to leave ”sleep tight then and I see you again when Skoll once again starts his hunt" he nodded as he to stood shaking his body he looked to Jynx "I be making a quick cheek to the borders before heading to the den, it was nice meeting you both" with that he nodded to them both before trotting off heading out for the border.

Zilas Exit

"Talking" IT.

(This post was last modified: May 31, 2016, 05:47 PM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
Reach for the stars

As another curious inquiry left the lips of the dark child, Jynx paused long enough to contemplate how to best answer her. And, to retain her patience. It was clear that Sylva was still vain in her youth, perhaps even a little more off kilter mentally than the average wolf. So going about how to explain to her that the elements in nature did not have actual voices or thoughts, could be delicate. Luckily, before words could form on her tongue, a tired yawn from the young wolf cut their meeting to an end. It was just as well too. Jynx also had some business of her own to wrap up and she didn't want to linger around staring off into the distance.

"Rest well, Sylva. It was nice meeting you." She said easily, hiding her innermost thoughts completely as she watched the dark wolf head off with a smile. That left only herself and the ghostly male, if only for a moment. As she turned around to head back, she extended her forelegs out, bowing her upper body low to the ground in a stretch. A single yellow eye flickered towards him, sharing with him a look, that she too, found Sylva as more than a little odd. "Very well then. It was nice meeting you too. I'm going to retire to my den for the evening." Hopefully she would be able to get to know Ainashi on a more personal level later down the road. This was a new start for her here, with this pack. And getting to know everyone, as best as she could, was one of her first goals. Sending him a brief flash of a smile, she trotted off in the opposite direction.-Exit-