(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

Lazy days — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Emrys usually spent his days searching other parts of Relic Lore for plants that he could use in his healing.  After having spent a few days away he wanted to spend some time at home.  Mostly to rest up after his travels.  Being on his own did have its own kind of hardships and part of that was having to do everything on his own.  This meant that he had to take care of himself the best that he could so that he could do what he needed to survive.  It was for this reason that he'd given Lachesis' offer quite a bit of thought since it had been made. Many nights since then had been spent thinking about how his life might change if he took the older healer up on his offer.

The morning had been extremely nice, not too hot but not too cold either which was why he chosen to get his hunting done then.  Now that it had warmed up he'd decided to find a shady spot for a nap, something that he didn't get to partake in very often.  The place he'd chosen wasn't too far from his den site which was a comfort. Emrys didn't want to spend the time away that he did  but he didn't feel he had a choice if he wanted to have any herb he might need on hand.  The white male positioned himself in such a place that he could keep an eye on things as he dozed I'm the spring afternoon.
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben

Titan was visiting his old haunts, and his birth place. The meadow had at one point in his life been his everything. It had been his classroom, his hunting grounds, his medical herb garden, and his family's territory. Now everything felt different. It felt horribly empty here, just like everywhere else did these days. Maybe it was just the funk Titan was in, but he wasn't sure if that was the only reason this place felt empty. It could also be the fact that his family had long since moved on without him... Was his mother worried? Or was she dead? Did Ash actually like him at all? Or had he just been a child to be watched over for the queen? Where was Yuka? Or more importantly, where was his Danica? He'd promised her so many things, but for some reason nothing had happened right.

His paws were taking him southwards first, towards familiar trails and soft tall grasses. He only paused when the fresh scent of wolf caught on his nose. Titan gazed around tiredly cautious and stiff were his limbs and body as he stood there. In reality the practiced healer was about 250 feet away from Emyrs sleeping spot, and since the white wolf was hunkered down resting in the long grasses Titan couldn't see him. Not wanting to surprise any lone wolves around him Titan raised his head and let out a long low howl. It was a howl saying "Here I am where are you?" to any wolves nearby. Meant only to ease the nerves of any loners and keep himself out of trouble; Titan slowly finished the howl then stood stock still listening for any answers.

"speech"

Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Laying under the tree Emrys had been dozing in and out of sleep for the better part of the afternoon. The times that he was awake he checked his den site to make sure there wasn’t anyone sniffing around for the herbs that he’d spent so much of his time collecting. Once he was satisfied that everything was well he’d allowed himself to fall asleep again. He felt the rest that he was taking was much needed after all of his travels and preparations. It was because of that that he felt he should have a day off from collecting a little more often. Besides he needed time to enjoy his new home instead of constantly working. Even though Emrys did feel there was still a lot for him to do he also felt that it wasn’t exactly healthy for him to constantly work and if he stayed close by like he was then if someone came by that needed his help he could easily have everything he might need on hand.

It was just as he was about to fall asleep for the fifth or sixth time that afternoon that he heard the howl that seemed rather close by. It didn’t seem to anyone meaning him any harm but Emrys did worry that it might be someone who needed help with an ailment so he didn’t waste any time rising from his resting place. Instead of answering with a howl of his own Emrys stepped out into the open where he could be seen by the visitor. He was met with the sight of a large dark male wolf whom he’d never met before. “I’m here,” he stated with a polite nod to the stranger hoping to convey that he meant no harm and wasn’t a threat to the new comer. “Is there something that I can help you with?”

(This post was last modified: Jun 09, 2016, 01:48 PM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben

Instead of hearing a howl answering back he heard vegetation swaying and crushing under the paws of some creature. This was why Titan had howled. He had been jumped before by a particularly angry she wolf (Morganna) and did not want another wolf doing the same. He tensed himself lifting his tail a bit then pressing his ears forward while looking in the direction that a white wolf appeared in. In a few seconds though Titan could surmise that the fellow did not immediately look or act dangerous, and the dark wolf's intimidation tactics ceased. Lowering his tail neutral once more and letting his ears relax sideways instead of forwards perked Titan attempted to show the other wolf that he meant no harm. The words that fell form the light fellows maw further accentuated to the Thorben that this wolf was of a good character.

"Well, not really no. I just smelled you and couldn't see where you were, and I've had past experiences with a wolf jumping out of its hiding place at me so I try to keep a low profile and not bother anyone. Hence the call, I didn't want to surprise you." Titan gave a somewhat rambling answer and a sheepish shrug as a small casual smile appeared on his muzzle. His darker blue eyes were glued to the landscape as he watched a raven in the distance. His nose though was actively sniffing all the details of the other male. He could deduce that the white male was just a tad bit younger than him, and by the faint smell of herbs that he was either sleeping in a patch of useful medicinal plants or that this male was a healer.

"Are you per chance a healer?" Titan asked curiously. He was willing to leave the male alone if he didn't want company, but Titan never left a chance at swapping new herb information with other healers.

Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Though Emrys had been expecting to find another wolf, one that had sounded harmless he wasn’t expecting the sight that greeted him so when he stepped out he was cautious not to upset the male any further. After he spoke however the stranger seemed to become more at ease which was a relief to the white healer. He didn’t want to get into a fight on this particular day let alone at all. The fact was Emrys was a peaceful wolf and didn’t like confrontation if it could be avoided so when his visitor relaxed the white healer was relieved.

Emrys could understand the strangers worry as he explained about his bad experience. “My apologies I didn’t mean to startle you. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience I thought I might come out to see if you might need help with anything,” explained Emrys as he sat back on his haunches. Had he come across the same situation the black male had Emrys felt that he might react the same way. Though he was usually cautious when meeting new wolves since he couldn’t be sure what might upset them.

“Yes, I am actually,” He answered the question that his visitor had asked about him being a healer. “I’m still learning the arts but I have been practicing them for some time. Are you in need of a healer?” He asked not wanting any ailments this wolf might have to go untreated.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.