(See All?) Announcements
740 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ryder, Chan

Inonotus Obliquus — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
While his mind would always search for missteps and hidden intentions within others, it was difficult not to continuously relax within this man's presence. He was well mannered, respectful and open without blathering. Indeed, Gent was beginning to think that if this Emrys truly was skilled at herbology and healing, he would make a fine addition to a pack. His pack, more specifically. No guns would be jumped here, however, and he certainly wasn't in the business of pressuring strangers into his fold.

The reason given, while a little utopian, was kind upon the ears and satisfied the alpha at last. It seemed it really was as simple as the rogue putting his innate station of medic above all else, regardless of his current social standing. While altruism was not a practice of or even encouraged by the cobalt leviathan, it was still very useful and promising to see in others. Yes, he wanted this one to be able to make his way back to them.

"That's smart," Gent acknowledged as they walked, "and rather giving of you. Putting your capacity to help others above your own security. You'd do better, though, to find a pack that'll give you the best of both worlds. The Crest could do that for you, if you ever find the need."

The offer would not expire, and he fully expected Emrys would not decide his mind then and there nor any day closely after. He seemed a wolf to deliberate carefully, and that was a charming quality. Their door would thus remain open in wait for him.

"Ah, but ahead, in this clearing? Best place to gather pineapple weed..."

fade
(This post was last modified: Jul 28, 2016, 03:27 PM by Gent.)
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

With being new to the territory Emrys knew that he had a lot to learn about the different places and whereabouts of the many plants he would need to gather later. Still Gent’s questions didn’t bother the healer and in fact he didn’t mind sharing whatever information he thought pertinent. He could also understand whatever concerns he might have regarding the white male. He was a leader and had to look after his pack, Emrys understood that. If it helped him to feel more at ease then Emrys didn’t feel any need to not answer the questions.

Emrys smiled at Gent’s words, “Thank you, I do feel that as a healer you have to do what it takes to make sure those under your care receive whatever they need to help them. I am sure that you are right but I feel that now is not the time to join but I will when I am ready. I appreciate your offer and will keep the crest in mind when I do decide it is time to join a pack.” This would be the second offer to join a pack that Emrys had had since come to this land, it would be a difficult choice when the time came.

It seemed their visit had come to an end and Emrys was grateful that he had met the dark man. The offer of joining his pack would not go unconsidered. “Thank you for your help and it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope that we might meet again,” stated Emrys as he headed in the direction of the clearing that Gent had indicated.

(This post was last modified: Aug 01, 2016, 03:36 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.