509 Users Online
Bing

Is something still scaring you? — Celestial Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
Sorry for the wait TT^TT

Darrah couldn't help but shoot his company a shocked expression as the more than just familiar names slipped from his maw. "Actually," He chuckled, quite amazed with how small the world really was. "Triell is my father, and Drestig is like an uncle to me.. You've met them?" The two most important wolves in the heir's life, what a coincidence! Though the name Broken Timber Pines sure didn't ring any bells, perhaps he was just rusty with residing packs after his long stay away from the bend, though maybe at the end of the day that didn't matter just yet.

Making himself more comfortable after the man seemingly officially got his attention, the raven waited patiently for an explanation as to where he'd met the pair. He couldn't help but wonder if the man had been close with either of them, or if they'd remember meeting him if it were ever brought up. Regardless, it was fascinating that they had closer ties to one another, especially considering that just moments ago Darrah had written the man off as 'just another crazy wolf'. He really needed to learn to control his judgement on others. It always came to quick, and seemingly had a way of always being wrong.  

Celebrate the way the night hides scars.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Ugh, I waited so freaking long to respond to this. I'm so sorry! @Darrah

He had a small feeling, perhaps intuition, that the male before him was a close relative of the Oak Bend residents, and this guess was confirmed when the male admitted that he was in fact the son of the Bend leader, and a smile crept across the length of his mouth. It had become quite hard to muster up the energy or strength to make the long trip to the Oak wolves, their secluded area was well hidden from predators and ill-intent wolves near the mountain ridge. Meeting with Darrah had to be fate--knew he hit a gold mine by finding his son. "I met your father and Drestig a little over a year ago, during...different circumstances." different meaning Koda had been the leader of Secret Woods during that time, and his views were totally changed since then.

He knew that, with his son by his side, the chances of meeting someone from the bend has drastically increased. The trip had the potential of being shorter with someone at his side familiar of the path, and it would prove to be an easier conversation if he had the leaders son to help transition his request, that is if he could convince Darrah to make the trip with him.  "I would like to meet with him again, perhaps for an update on whats happening with the pack. Would you mind helping me Darrah?" his eyes seemed to burn with a youthful fire as he stared the young male down, hoping that he would accept the request.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
It's cool! I always take too long to respond so I can't really get mad XD!! Wanna try wrapping this up with the next couple of posts?

Different circumstances.. Well that surely didn't sound pleasant. "Hmm, I'm unsure of what these circumstances entail.." just about as unsure as he was with whether or not Triell would even want to meet up with this.. old friend? "However I don't sense any ill intent in you... Though if meeting with them both was your priority.. Then I'm afraid I've got some bad news.."  It definitely pained the raven to even think about what he'd say next, being so unclear with the situation himself. However it was now his duty to share with this stranger his own misfortune, whether he liked it or not was a completely different story.

"Drestig is no longer with us.. It would seem that he's gone off on his own to start... Anew.." Whatever that meant. Hearing the news of Drestig's departure was definitely the equivalent of a big slap in the face to Darrah, however he'd not yet found the time to actually sit down and think about what he'd do about it.. Or if he'd even do anything about it at all. "Triell however.. Well.." would it be safer to assume that the leader of Oak tree Bend  was far too busy to be wrapped up in the shenanigans of some outsider? "Is it just an update you're looking for?"

Celebrate the way the night hides scars.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
That's fine by me @Darrah!!

He knew that Darrah would be suspicious and perhaps have questions, and though he only asked one, it was one that Koda could answer with a straight face only because he remained strong behind the decision both he and Iopah had made. "It was during my leadership in Secret Woodlands," he was unsure whether the young male knew about what had happened, and a part of him hardly cared, but he was prepared to defend his action if there were any objections to why he had left the pack behind, regardless if it ended in knowledge of Drestig and Triell in the end.

Luckily, the young lad was generous in his information and had given him the news of Drestig's whereabouts, and though it seemed he had taken up the life as a loner and would be harder to find because of it, he was excited to hear that Triell may have remained apart of the Bend regardless of what had happened. A sigh of relief seemed to have left his mouth while he listened, a single ear twitching, before he finally spoke once more. "I'm sorry to hear that Drestig has moved on from the pack, he seemed to have been a loyal wolf when I met him." of course he knew so little of either males, just from what he'd learned during their brief meeting. "I was hoping to build actually with the Bend, perhaps an alliance...do you think your father would be interested in one?" and he waited, perhaps in hopes that the younger male could lead him to where his father was since he had intentions of building a stronger friendship.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.