Chamber of Reflection — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
you can't fight the friction
renier lyall
so ease it off

Renier didn't even have to think how long it had been. "About six full moons ago." It would be a long time till the date, if at all, would mean nothing to him. Right now he wanted to try at least to answer his cousins questions. It was nice to be informed, and rather he stayed here or went else where he was part of this family. It was kinda strange to think he had once been lost, and yet he was here now. Looking in fairly good health. An ear twitched, and he shifted enough to see @Nicolò arrive with an apology.

The question Deacon threw his way, felt like a blow. The low bite of angry cropping up with a pull of sadness. He had asked himself this very thing. Then continued to wonder over the words she had said. He wanted to know if what she had said was true. Nicolo had threatened to turn the pack against her. What better way to put the man on the spot? Did he want to do it like this?

"Not sure I'm the one to tell ya, I'm not sure I understand it myself." Was all he could say without lying or invoking harm. Eyes lingered on the young man for a second, before they flicked side ways to the eldest Archer. Renier left it to him to say more. It was who Deacon threw the next question to.

It was good time, Elettra herself had arrived for the lady herself answered. Renier titled his head in her direction, simply watching her unite with her son. He didn't feel he had a part in this, and wished to give them a moment. But, if his presence was needed he didn't want to duck out. So, he waited for the moment when he might excuse himself.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2017, 05:08 PM by Renier. Edit Reason: code )
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
Her ears cupped forward to take in every detail that Renier gave them. It swiftly became clear that things in the Willows had been rather tumultuous. That Deacon's father was flat out missing was the most concerning of all, however. She had known that of all the wolves that could still be residing under the curtain-like frondescence, it had been the man's parents that he most hoped would still remain. She couldn't help the small frown that tugged at the corners of her mouth, feeling a great amount of sympathy for him.

Another man then arrived, and Deacon's verbal response to his presence swiftly told her who he was. He of course had more questions, the answers of all of them being of interest to her as well. What she wasn't expecting was the apology he whispered to her in the middle of it. She regarded him from the corner of her eyes, a brief smile wordlessly reassuring him that it was fine. She wouldn't have come if she could be made uncomfortable so easily. Anyways, any and all of this was good for her to learn and witness. And, the one that she most wanted to speak too was still around.

Speak of the devil.

Nineva had been so preoccupied with the tree wolves in front of her, that she hadn't noticed Elettra's approach until those rather shocking words fell from her lips. Her eyes widened as they regarded the still-regal alpha, not because of what was said but because it was like a fantastical character stepping out of a storybook. Narime had spoken so fondly of the women, and Nineva would admit that she had built her up a bit further in her thoughts. She had to actively keep her tail from wagging and from shifting to stand a little taller.

As much as she wanted to introduce herself, though, she would not interrupt the reunion of mother and son.
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Sorry for the hold up! @Renier @Nineva @Nicolò @Elettra (also slightly crying bc last time seeing his mom (': )

Renier's details were met with a nod. It wasn't much but he appreciated everything that was being told to him. He knew he wasn't a Ridge wolf anymore so the fact that they were giving him details was kind. He knew that even if he was family some things might not be said to the company of outsiders. But his attention shifted to his mother's aging form appearing.

"She's a bitter, old bitch."

"I don't know about that." He smiled softly and couldn't hold back a gentle whine as his mother drew from the willows. Her touch was enough to make his tail wag with excitement. "I missed you too, mom." The dark Archer-Lyall buried his nose into her pelt. Her scent was everything that home was. Nothing seemed missing from her smell except his father, her love. But he didn't dare say anything about it. The dried herbs, willow bark and leaves, dead grass. Well, it was all like a safety blanket being wrapped around him. "I'm sorry." He whispered only to her. Despite the little group around them, he felt like nothing could touch him. The strongest woman he knew was here right now.

He pulled away and offered a quick lick to her chin out of respect and love. "Mother, this is Nineva." He nodded as his eyes drifted to the large girl so she could introduce herself better.
have you checked out my player preferences?