(See All?) Announcements
712 Users Online
Bing, Google

storm chaser — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The islands in the lake didn't seem like they had any dangers that could prevent her from living there.  As he went into more detail about them though she started to see what he was talking about. “I guess I hadn't thought about it especially with islands like those. A place on the mainland near the water would be best.” Which might explain why her birth pack had settled where they had and not on an island.  “Still it's nice to dream about whether it's practical or not.” It was something that might keep her company on the cold nights on her own.

She looked at him as he stated what his favorite thing about living on an island was, “I think that would be one of the best parts too.” The peace she imagined an island to have was something she did crave too.  It was different living as she did, always worry and always fear that there was something lurking ready to come after her.  “It think it would have a certain kind of serenity like sitting on the beach watching the tide.” She'd remembered doing that after a hard day's work.

he took him up on his offer to help her to find the sea once more.  It had been made clear to her that she wouldn’t ever be able to find it on her own.  With his help she might actually get home so she could not turn him down.  “I like both ways actually,”Having a companion to travel with would certainly be a nice change but at the same time she still needed to find Tyne and Pip and make sure they were okay.  It was a hard choice but she finally made her decision, “Maybe we could search together for awhile, I have something I need to do so we could search on our own unless you would like to come along?” She hadn't found anyone like him since she'd been taken from her home and now that she had she didn't want to lose touch with him.

She smiled when he told her to not be worried about the amount of information she'd given and told her any little bit helped. “Then I'm glad I could help, with what I had to give.” She knew well enough that a start was all that was needed.

(This post was last modified: Feb 23, 2017, 05:24 AM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 31 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Vasu Stormwright
quick little wrap up <3

He liked how agreeable she was. He got along with her so nicely already and he wasn't prepared for that. Sure, he had hoped for something good but he didn't think it was this good. Vasu was surprised that she loved islands and water so much. It wasn't a bad surprise, though. It made him hopeful for what their trip together would bring. That was if she agreed to it.

A smile took over his face as she spoke about the deal he had offered. "I wouldn't mind coming along." Some company was needed on his end. Not to mention he saw nothing wrong with tagging along on her errands if they wanted to search together afterward. Vasu was also keen on keeping in touch with her and if he traveled along he could do just that.

She was kind too it seemed. That was a trait he could get along with. "We should set out and find some shelter." He looked out to the foggy view. He'd miss the water but they could always come back.

-fade-