(See All?) Announcements
615 Users Online
Google, Bing

you've got the love i need to see me through — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
last reply before i pass out for the night because kreer <3 :') 

He nodded, slowly, at her response, a lop-sided grin tugging at his lips. It was a peculiar feeling—to be wanted. Greer had always been so accustom to being alone and distancing himself from his family that he did not know what it was like to be wanted. His family had always left him to his own devices, not wanting to disturb the inky skeleton. He had never protested; the solitude had been what he desperately sought after. But, with Kyna, solitude wasn’t an option—and it was terrifying and conflicting. It made his head hurt and often resulted in him being angry with himself, but he kept telling himself it’s worth it—Kyna is worth it. It was troubling for the raven, for he was so accustom to forgo emotions and adopt a dismissive, indifferent persona. But the scarlet wolf somehow worked a brick loose in his wall and had let herself in, and as much as he wanted to protest and push her away, he couldn’t. Because, despite the personal turmoil he was dealing with, everything made sense when she was around.

As his thoughts plagued him she spoke once more, her words running into each other as she rambled; her voice like music to his hears. But why. He struggled to keep the frown at bay, for he did not want to upset the redhead at his side. The day he upset Kyna was the day he removed himself from her life, for he could not stand to be the reason behind her sorrow.

The shadow listened patiently, as always, his ears twitching. “Ky perfect to Greer,” he insisted with a sharp exhale from his nose, his brows furrowed. “Be okay. Greer and Ky. Okay.” He confirmed in his broken way of speaking, his tail wagging softly behind him. While the shadow was perfectly happy with being passive he did agree with his scarlet friend. For whatever reason, he, too, wanted to be happy. But with Kyna. And her happiness was the only way he was going to achieve that “Greer want Ky happy. All want.”

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

They would be more than okay, but given the dark tail wiggling behind them, Kyna had a keen suspicion that okay meant far more to Greer than it did your average wolf.  She allowed herself a graceful smile, wiggling around until she could press her frame against the older wolf’s.  In this time, in this space, this was all she could ever want, ever hope for.  She didn’t really have the words to describe the warm, syrupy feeling bubbling up in her chest, but that was alright.  Her shadow didn’t need her words, anyways.

“I am very happy,” she hummed softly, shifting enough to press their muzzles together.  It was simply meant to reassure the other wolf, but the youth found her cheeks heating beneath her pelt…but…it didn’t feel bad“I am very happy.  You make me very happy,” Kyna amended, the graceful grin reaching her fire-kissed eyes.  This was all she needed.  No matter what else was happening in her life, in her mismatched family, in her strange pack, as long as she had Greer, she would be okay in the end.  She would be okay as long as she got here.

Greer was right.  They would be okay.

Fade.

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt

@Greer -- Casually ends this because we have a much more current one.  <3