(See All?) Announcements
349 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Ozark

The Hunt — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alexandra who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
Cadence found his expression quite amusing <b>"you mentioned a pack, what pack?" </b>she kept her eyes locked on his and more relaxed than before. Looking at him Cadence sneezed and flicked her tail, he looked hungry "<b> tell you what, if I tell you where there is a new warren is inside your pack boundries will you ease up" </b> His attidude wasn't the worst but it was rubbing her the wrong way <b>" did it occur to you that if I wanted to harm you or your pack I might have already done so" </b>this statement ended in a growl
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote><b>"It's called Swift River, and believe me when I say you'd be more harmed then any of them."</b> His gaze narrowed, but he didn't return the growl, not yet any way. His anger burned beneath the black surface, vivid in his dark yellow eyes as he was holding it back not to let it get the best of him. It never ended well when his temper flared.

<b>"I can't take you up on your offer, if anything I'll warn you keep off those grounds unless you have some sort of death wish."</b> He was sure he had found the rabbit burrow any way, as that's all he did was walk the grounds of the river, trying to find something new. He didn't take lightly that she had been there, or her words of harming. <b>"If you want to do me a favor, why don't you ask about something else."</b></blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
Cadence sneezed again,damn she needed to watch her tounge. Clear her mind before she spoke again <b>" I apologize, I didn't mean to threaten."</b> she even flicked her eyes away from his as a sign of respect. Cadence's mass of a tail flicked again "thank you for telling me the pack name,now what about your name?" she pressed gently, her tone less forcefully now
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Her demeanor changed, but the yearling welcomed the change. He wasn't trying to piss her off. He nodded his head at her apoligy, ears popping forward at her hundreth sneeze. <b>"You allergic to something?"</b> He asked, cocking his head slightly,wondering if it was a nervous tick she had going on.

<b>"I'm Triell, Triell Tainn. You?"</b> He obliged hoping it might prove he wasn't a brat, and in turn hoping to hear what she went by. He wasn't about to trust her, but it was a friendlier start.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
When he asked her about the sneezing a low rumble came from deep with in her chest, Cadence was laughing. Stopping herself quickly <b> " no, there are just many new smells that I am not used to and they all flood my nose until the mixture smells awful"</b>

The yellow,emotionless eyes watched the yearling, handsome and proud his was. <b>" Cadence, Cadence Rainshine to be correct </b> she turned her head as a branch crashed to the forest floor, making the scar of a large wolf's set of upper teeth visable across the bridge of her feminine face. It was apparent that the life she had led wasn't an easy one,scared both inside and out.
(This post was last modified: Nov 29, 2011, 03:20 AM by Cadence.)
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>A laugh? Wow, he didn't expect that, it as much better than offending her again. <b>"Awe,"</b> the short sound was uttered, understanding what it must be like in a new place. It was what he had probably felt like as a child, all the scents pulling this way, and that. Very confusing to say the least. <b>"Well, if your paticularly wondering about somewhere I might be able to help."</b> He offered a bit of kindess, in case she wanted to further her knowledge about Relic Lore.

<b>"Candence,"</b> he said it without her last name, <b>"welcome to Relic Lore."</b> Suddenly a falling branch caught his attention, he flinched momentarily, his curious eyes falling upon her old wound. </blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
Cadence's eyes lingered in the distance before she came back to Triell, Cadence could feel his eyes on her. <b>" Does the scar interest you"</b> she asked before standing and streching, think about what she wanted to know about Relic Lore, yes that's what he called it.

Him welcome caught her off gaurd
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>Black shoulders gave a shrug. She was slightly <span class='word'>churlish</span> in his opinion, but he was merely humoring her. <b>"Your scars, your business."</b> He answered, keeping his voice indifferent. Topaz colored eyes looked her over closely. <b>"Is there something else <i>your</i> wondering?"</b> He inquired, feeling there might be more reason than she was letting on.

Her own surprise didn't go unoticed either. He briefly wondered if anyone had treated her kindly, or if she was often meet with sharp teeth. The male held his tongue, he really was trying to find out why she was here, what she wanted to accomplish.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Cadence Rainshine
Cadence tipped her head to him "yes" the answer wasn't hidden in any other tone but desperation. "Surving the winter in a strange land, lone wolves have little change of survival. I was scouting out openings in packs, be assured I can leave at anytime"

She flicked her tail as her ears picked up the sound of small mammals running around in the bare trees above them.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote><b>"You'll have to talk to my brother Indru, or his mate Cori. They're the leaders of Swift River, and you'd have to be very respectful if you want join."</b> He understood the winter to be hard, and couldn't blame her wanting to find a pack. But he doubted if she didn't hold her attitude Indru or Corinna would be impressed; they would likely rather scare her away then deal with it. He was by no means going to talk her up. She had offered herself in a better light, but how long would it last?

The code of the wolf was submission. Knowing when to keep your head down, and your words to yourself. He might be family of the Swift River leaders, but he knew how to show his respect to those above him. Could she? <b>"If your humble I bet any pack would let you in."</b> He was quick to add. If a loner showed promise, and was mindful of their manners it would be a win win for everyone to have them join <b>"I best be on my way, good luck to you,"</b> he turned, and strode by to Swift River hoping the lady would stay out of trouble.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Dec 21, 2011, 01:44 AM by Triell.)